Life In America

YUUKA'S P.O.V

For now I will study in this school called 'Rose Academy' how I wish it was Seirin High. I walk towards the classroom with my brother everyone's staring at us. "Errr....I don't know someone has a blue hair." Someone whispered. "For your information I'm Japanese, so mind your own business." I said of course in a english language.

Everyone remained silent until the teacher came in and she let us introuduce ourselves to them. She ask us what clubs we have joined in our school. "I had joined Basketball Club" Kuroko said in a simple way.

"Err...um...I have joined Volleyball, Journalism and ....um.....er........" I know it's okay to say I joined Basketball since my parent are busy in their work and they can't ask our teacher about what we are doing there. "And?"

"Um...Basketball? I'm good at it." I said. It's freakin' embrassing! "Wow! Maybe we can play one-one sometimes?!" A boy from behind said. And they don't laugh at me. Phewwwwwwwwww.So our first subject is Math them P.E. "So what are we gonna do at P.E?"

"Um...basketball skills? Dunno." his name is David the one who tell me if I had time to play one-one agains him. "So first we need to practice your skills on basketball. First we need to practice the way you shoot and dribble. And the one who will try is...hmm......." The teacher walk around.

"I have heared you are good at it even you're a girl, Here." The teacher said and gave me the ball. "Can she really make it?" whispered someone. "Nah, I think she's weak." whisper another. Don't underestimate me morons.

So I don't know what do the teacher mean by practice dribble and shooting so I have ran towards the ring and dribble but I use my skill as the 'Dancing Player' even me and the others are far away, I'm still a member of the Generation of Miracles. I'm not a good hook shooting so I tried but it went in...phew. "Nice shot." the teacher said.

I smiled and look around wondering what will my team mates feel- Oh I forgot, I'm in America not in Japan. Darn it! Life In America is not that easy. So I just joined Journalism and Volleyball....At first I don't know what to do in Journalism but ti is easy, I'm just going to interview few persons and some assignments from the teachers.

"For now, before you guys will enter 'Journalism' I wanted to make your own story with no wrong grammars or wrong spellings understood? I don't care if it is romance, horror or sci-fic or anything! It should be submitted tomorrow, the top 15 students will be gladly joined but the one who has the most perfect or appreciate story will be published not only in this academy. Understood?" we all just nodded, what a strict teacher.

This school was not just a simple but a elegant one, it is one of the famous school...But I missed the others so much. So I headed waited my brother to finish practicing and watching him in the bench, I'm planning to do the half of my assignment.

Er...what shall I write? oh I know...