Really? Again!

After months of pain, he was a lingering thought in my mind.

But soon when summer came to an end he disappeared out of my head.
I actually felt that I deserved more than a guy who not only hurt my mentally but everything in between.

It's offical guys! Emi Swan is attracted to assholes so it's the list of idiots, assholes , and everything in between that's where the next one starts.

Summer.
Sun and tropics and the no school life, which we are all used to. But in this case at Forster I wasn't even having fun.

After the pain of Eli, I ran into an unexpected friend.
Cameron, a guy from elementary school, which was an odd situation. But anyways, we got in touch talked and talked but again, look who Emi found another immature idiot.

Rued, annoying, and disgusting he was. With the idea of not even bothering to call once.
The fact that he was interested in me made no sense. I was annoyed so much that my head started I twist and turn and eventually fall of like if my neck ringed like twisting a shirt with water.

So you must be kidding.
Everywhere you look in the snob town, what do we find more guys, who act the same as the rest.

But now back to school and what do we find...
An Interested senior and remember I'm only a sophomore.