Where are you going? - 3

It's been a few days since the fire and jack wasn't dealing with it very well. He spent a lot of time on his own over the last few days recording videos. I was laying on the couch waiting for jack to finish when he suddenly storms out his room and walks past me. He was definitely pissed off.
"Babe what's up?" I ask as I sit up. He turns to me and smiles slightly.
"I'm going to find Loretta," He says and my smile turns to a frown.
"Why? She tried to kill us?" I ask.
"She wants you. Not me. She won't hurt me which is why I've agreed to meet her." He says.
"Wait what? Jack explain," I beg and he turns to the door then back at me.
"She commented on my video asking to meet at a certain spot at a certain time. So I'm going. Don't worry babe." He says as he sits next to me.  "Mark and felix are coming too so it's all good. I promise." He continues and kisses me on the cheek.
"Ok but be safe. And if your not back by  5pm I'm calling a search party." I say as he laughs.
"I'm serious." I say and he stops laughing and nods his head.
"Alright babe. See you at 5," He says as he gets his phone out and calls Mark. All I hear as the door slowly closes is him on the phone.
"I'm ready."

And now I'm alone. Nothing to do but sit here worried shitless and no way to calm myself down.

Why can't she leave us alone?

Ok the next chapter has some excitement in it and action. The next part will be from jacks point of view as you aren't there. The next chapter should be Th average 800 words unlike the last two 300 word chapters. Sorry about that.

Fan-Fic-Girl3579