Chapter 5- The Deal

♥Alexia♥

I walked out with my friends. While we were talking another girl came named Kayla came in. She was a Hufflepuff and we instantly clicked. We had our arms hooked as we stepped off the train and I see familiarly red and black hair. I reach in my bag to pull out the dry shampoo again.

"Shh." I whisper to the others before running ahead and jumping on Sev's back, spraying his hair down until it was practically white.

"ALEXIA!" He yells and I laugh, falling back after I rub it in.

"Sev I told you it would help." I say between laughs as I roll on the ground. I sit up with my face red from laughter but my smile is quickly wiped off my face when two arms pick me up by my waist.

"Remember your promise love?" A voice whispers in my ear and I roll my eyes, "Black you have five seconds before I break your hands." I state in a deadly calm voice and he lets go. I bet you're wondering what this promise was.

*Flashback*

The compartment door swings open, revealing four overconfident pain in the necks. The girls stare at them shocked that they were there and I roll my eyes, propping them up on the empty seat.

"Need something idiots?" I ask bored. I don't even look up from my book, already knowing the Marauder's presence of annoyance.

"Well Prince did you actually make friends without us?" Potter asks and I shut the book.

"I'm only saying this once. Leave me and my friends alone or else." I growl while placing my book of hexes beside me, the cover in clear view.

Black gulps but covers it up in an 'non obvious' way, meaning he fakes a coughing fit. Is there any kind of competition for most idiotic boy ever? Cause he'd win without trying.

"Sweetheart I'd watch your tongue." He smirks, sliding a finger under my chin and I slap him away as he plays with my necklace. The charm had fallen into my blouse slightly and he seemed more than eager to retrieve it. My green eyes flash with anger and I push him away.

"Don't touch me filth." I snap and cover my mouth. I was talking like my pureblood crazy relatives.

"I'm so sorry." I say immediately and he looks at me oddly.

"I thought your last name was pure coincidence." He says shocked, "Maybe you can break the traditions with me then." He winks and I smirk softly. I press my hands against his chest and get so close I could feel his breath fan against my lips. His breathing had become slightly uneven and I smirk before shoving back.

"Unlike you Black, I respect my family even if I don't fully agree." I sneer but my smirk is wiped off my face when I notice the other Marauders were gone and I could hear Lily yelling at them to wake Sev up. My eyes shine with rage and I sprint towards the door only to find someone grabbing my waist and pulling me against a toned chest.

"Ah ah ah Prince. If you want me to help you're going to stay with us from the time we arrive to your sorting." Black whispers in my ear.

*End Flashback*

"Babe I can do what I want for now." Black replies, holding my hips. I glare at him making him laugh. Laugh! It's like he had no respect for me. Well that will change. Watch your back Black.