Chapter 1-The Curse of Herobrine

Guys to be honest, the first few chapters are kinda TERRIBLE(I think of that anyway)

Hope you enjoy!

Kim's P.O.V

Oh Notch, I wished I could stay in Protonium forever, not going to an underground mining trip that there's a 99.9% that I would get lost forever.

Okay, in case you absolutely don't get what I'm saying, here's the story.

A few weeks ago, dad told me that I would go to an underground mining trip with my twin brother, and what a surprise, Grandpa Jack (I gotta admit, grandpa looks buff and still strong even at his age of 70).

I groaned about what dad said.

"Dad, why can't I use my new knowledge. Why mining? You know I'm a no-no person when it to mining."

"Kim Andromeda Pick, don't you know our family history? Our family-"

"Was respected and honored for generations because our ancestors were great explorers and adventurers or in other words the greatest minecrafters in all of the history of the Minecraft world. Blah, blah, blah. I know dad, stop reminding me."

"I won't stop reminding you until you agree to go to the mining trip."

"Okay, fine, whatever."

End of story. Now you get?

Anyways, inside the mine was so dark that the leader of the miners gave us torches that were so hot it melted my iron helmet a bit.

Then after we reached our destination, that leader put us kids to work while he was asking some advice about being a leader to grandpa (because gramps was a leader of the miners before)

Some smart leader.

I think grandpa was uncomfortable giving advices to the leader. Like after a million years, grandpa was able to steer the leader's attention.

"Excuse me, sir. But why are you only putting my grandkids to work? You know that I only went here to be and to work with my grandkids. Not to be an answer sheet." Grandpa said sternly.

The leader looked so embarrassed. "Sorry, Sir, but I'm just new at being a leader."

"I was waiting for that command, new leader." Grandpa smiled. "Just don't ruin the reputation of the previous mining leaders like me, okay?"

Thanks, gramps.

"Hey Kim, after mining, let's run away. This is a very creepy mine." My brother, Tristan whispered.

"There is no way I'll run away. Run away by your own, jerk."

"Grandpa, Kim said that I'm a jerk! Grand-" I covered Tris' mouth before he finished his statement in a baby's voice. Oh Notch, why did I had a twin brother like him?

"You are so annoying. Shut up, will you?"

"Whatever, punk."

"Okay, miners. Keep your pickaxes and pick your bunks. As for the Picks, there are three bunks reserved for you. Over and out."

Then we went to our bunks and slept.

---------------------------------------

Tristan's P.O.V.

My gosh, Kim snores so loud I can't sleep.

I really want to embarrass her by 1. Record her snoring and post it to Notchbook and share it to the whole world or 2. Never let her forget her snoring publicly.

I got my phone but before I even started going to her bunk I heard grrrrs.

It was the zombies.

I had to warn the other miners. So I quickly ran and told everyone at the site. The leader told everyone to grab their pickaxes and mine zombies to death. As for Kim, she brought out her bow, Striker and started shooting with deadly accuracy (she even got an A+ on Archery class)

I, on the other hand, got my iron sword, Nucleus and started slaying zomboes.

Grandpa was really a good miner. He even slayed a zombie using his pickaxe and slayed it in the head.

But more were coming, and even creepers were joining the party. I read once in the Creeper Kane series never go to close to creepers or they'll explode. And in the textbooks back at Protonium University creepers were mostly TNT, which is worse.

Oh Notch, I can't believe the Immortals added creepers in the game.

Then, all of a sudden, a man with glowing white eyes appeared.

Wait...Herobrine?

Legend says that Herobrine was the brother of Notch, and he resented his elder brother.

I'm not sure to believe in that legend.

Herobrine commanded the mobs, "Find the future guardian and kill that guardian before the sword finds the guardian. You already know the guardian because of the aura. And someone has known our plans by now."

Herobrine glared at me. Kinda creepy.

"Kill him." And he pointed to me.

Oh no...no no...

-BOOM-

---------------------------------------

Kim's P.O.V

As I heard the explosion, I also heard Tristan's screams.

No...

"Tristan, are you alright! Please..." I shouted with tears in my eyes.

There was no sound heard.

"Guardian, your brother is dead. You will be the next person to die." A voice said.

Who said that to me? And what the heck is a guardian?

Suddenly, a person appeared with glowing white eyes with the same voice.

"Guardians are the protectors of the world, descendants of Notch, and enemy of evil. They are very powerful, and are almost immortal unless the sword of the past guardians chose you, then you are immortal. You can only be called a true guardian if you are of guardian blood and the sword of your ancestors chose you." He said, as if he read my mind.

"I'm sorry, but I need to kill you to stop ruining our plans." he continued

As he was almost going yo kill me, a flash of lightning and a voice boomed.

"Herobrine, let her go. She is not considered a true guardian unless the sword chooses her. But since time is not right, let her go."

"Fine, brother. Guardian, we will see each other somehow, but I will send my descendants to kill people closest to you." And he disappeared in a blast of fire.

This might be a curse. Oh dear.