Chapter 2-More deaths?

Kim's P.O.V.

"Kim, are you okay?" Grandpa called out, worried.

"I'm fine, gramps." I replied.

"Jeez, I'm so sorry if you would hear this but...your brother... is dead. I saw his body."

I let out a cry.

"Why would this happen, gramps? It's all because of that man with glowing white eyes!"

"Glowing white eyes?"

"Yes."

"Hmm...sounds so familiar...dad used to tell me a story about that...hmm..." Grandpa muttered.

"Um...gramps...what are you talking about?"

"Guess it's time for you to know the truth."

---------------------------------------

Perseus' P.O.V

"Guess it's time for you to know the truth."

Guess what I said is right. She really needs to know...that we're different from the others. That we have a blood different from the others. Special blood. Blood of the Immortals.

"Let's cut the trip short, Kim. We need to inform your parents about Tristan's death. And we'll bring his body to Protonium for burial" I said.

"Okay." She replied.

I called Jason to pick us up tomorrow. And I also told the leader that we need to cut our trip short.

I checked the time. Notch it's 1:20 am.

The leader then asked me,"Sir,why do you need to cut your trip short?"

"Because I need to inform my son about his son's death."

"Okay sir, I understand."

And we left tomorrow.

---------------------------------------

Kim's P.O.V.

What a bumpy ride.

Why did dad had to take the bumpy road. I'm going sick. Ah....

"So dad, you're going to tell her? It's not yet time! And the sword wasn't been found for a long time!" Dad argued with grandpa.

"That's the point, son. The blade is to be found and wielded by the chosen guardian."

"But almost everything is explored."

"The sword is only found by chosen guardians. Only they can see the sword that is hidden. There is an illusion made by the sword that makes it hidden from the naked eye. The future guardian must know the sword by heart, so that they can see the sword."

"Dad, I'm worried for Kim."

"I know. Now that Herobrine knows the identity of the future guardian, that's bad. He killed your son and almost killed your daughter."

"Dad..." I interrupted their conversation. I'm sorry, I know,"When Herobrine tried to kill me, a voice from the sky said like it wants to let me go because I wasn't considered a true guardian yet."

"Oh dear, the voice...it must be one of the Immortals."

"And Herobrine said 'fine brother'"

"My, it must be the creator. He is the brother of Herobrine."

"Dad, I'm confused."

"Okay, I'll tell you the real story."

"Um...okay..."

"Long before the battle of Immortals, Herobrine used to be a normal player, and his name used to be Steven Kronos. He had a sister, Alexandra Kronos. He used to be a good person, but...Notch's mother wanted to adopt Hero-I mean Steven, so she commanded Steven's father Jover Kronos to let her adopt his son, and since mortals are bound to follow Immortals' requests, Jover let her adopt his son, even though he wanted to be with his son always, he gave him up, heartbroken. When Steven heard of this, he cried so hard in agony and hugged his father and sister so hard, because they were his only family, and he loved them so much. His father apologized to him and explained the rules. When Notch's mother came, she took Steven away from his family. Notch's mother renamed him Herobrine and went up to the heavens with Herobrine."

Then dad continued,"Then Notch always teases Herobrine, which lead him to hating Notch. His adoptive parents always ignored him, which also lead him to hating them. And things started to get worse when Jeb was born. Jeb became the center of attention, so Herobrine hated them all. When his real father died, his sister commited suicide and left a note saying,

Steve, you could've saved dad with your godly powers. You could've saved me. Why didn't you atleast visit? Everyday we have been waiting for you painfully. I miss you, brother.

-Alex

When Herobrine read the note, he went away from Immortalia to a cave and never became the same since."

"Wow dad, that's a long story."

"I know."

Then, I saw three men with Herobrine faces on their foreheads. Their eyes were glowing white eyes.

"Um...dad, who are those?"

Dad stared to where I was pointing. "Oh no, the Shadowknights! They must've known where we were heading!" Dad was going crazy and the car was going way too fast. One of the Shadowknights ran at an impossible human speed and whoosh,slayed dad in the chest.

"No!!!!!Dad!!!Not again, please, dad, I need you." I screamed.

"Kim stop wasting time and start attacking! Your father would have said the same. I'll take the wheel."

I listened, took a bow and a stack of arrows from my backpack and took dad's golden sword with me. I started shooting these murderers. Thwack! And one of the Shadowknights was killed.

"Okay one down, more to go." I muttered.

I kept shooting until there were no more arrows left. A shadowknight almost got inside the car. Instinctively, I chopped the head of the shadowknight.

"Gramps, go faster! I can't handle them much longer." I said.

"Okay, get a grip. This will be crazily fast than you can say,'These shadowknight suck my face.'" Grandpa muttered.

Then, all of a sudden, I heard a loud BOOM. Grandpa's head was bleeding severely. The car was broken, and I was the only one left.

"Let the girl go. Our ancestor will deal with her. It's only our duty to kill her loved ones." A shadowknight commanded.

The rest followed. I rushed up to dad and gramps. Dad was severely bleeding in the chest, and he wasn't breathing anymore, so he was dead. Grandpa was still bleeding, but he still said something before he died,"Kim, save yourself. You can teleport unlike normal players. Remember, you are a guardian. We'll be there in your heart when you need us. Run!" With his very last breath he died.

I couldn't leave Tristan's, Dad's, and grandpa's bodies here. So I dragged their bodies and grabbed one of their legs. Then I think- Teleport.

Amazingly, I did. Along with their bodies.

Jeez that's two deaths in one chapter. I'll still continue writing. Credits to outkookdrive and a few minecraft famfic authors for inspiring me to write this. And I need to add a bit of drama.MORE ACTION COMING.

Thanks for reading!

-thediamond12