☆Chapter 1☆

My name is Audrianna, but go by Audri. I just graduated high school, and wanted to go to college, but don't have enough money to get me through. So I decided to work at the strip club here in Atlanta. Stripping isn't the best to work at, but at least it's helping me to get somewhere so I can do what I want to do. But on the bright side, being a stripper is kind of fun. A lot of good known rappers come to the strip club and throw up cash and all, you get to meet them and dance for them. Shit, at least that's more money for me.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I'm at work and their about to call my name and this other girl name Kelcie, my friend. I don't know who's coming to the club today but they better have some money to throw while we shaking our asses around in circles and our good bodies swinging around the pole. I don't dance for free.

Strip Club DJ (Zayn): While y'all throwing up them benjis, hold them fucking shit! Let's bring out the two baddest bitch at all times. Audridabeast and Cee Kelcie!!!!

*For Free Drake ft. DJ Khaled playing in the background*

Random Dude 1: Damn, Audri bad as hell man, and the way she shake that ass. I bet she don't have to fuck for free.

Random Dude 2: Audri don't even let her self out there like that, ain't no way she ain't fucking nobody. She probably don't even fuck with many niggas while you playing.

Dj Zayn: Bruh, y'all niggas better throw that fucking cash. Swea, these girls ain't dancing just to be dancing, throw a lot of them dollas!

*And your pussy on agua
And your stomach on flat flat
And your ass on what's that, And yeah, I need it all right
now
Last year I had drama, girl not right now
I was never gon' chat what we talkin' about
You the only one I know could fit it all in her... man*

Audri: Let's get on top of each other Kel, I want more cash (Screaming from loud crowd)

Kel: Alright, Let's go.

While the song is playing Audri gets on the pole and gets on top of Kelcie, the crowd gets louder.

Dj Zayn: Ahhhh, Shit they getting in there!

*I always wonder if you ask yourself
Is it just me?
Is it just me?
Or is this sex so good I shouldn't have to fuck for free?
Is it just me?
Is it just me?
Or is this sex so good I shouldn't have to...*

As they dance more money up in the air and more money in there pay check, It was time for them to get off and go backstage. Once Audri got backstage, she changed into some pink shorts, black tank top, and some heels. 

  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆  

Audri POV

I'm getting ready to head out the door and saw Kelcie walking by getting ready leave too. We both came out the door and started talking.

Kelcie: Aye Audri?

Audri: Yea, What's wrong?

Kelcie: You seen Jahron?

Audri: Who the fuck is that?

Kelcie: Bitch, that's PartyNextDoor, with his fine ass, you outta know who the fuck that is.

Audri: Well, I do want to see him. Was he at the club while we were dancing?

Kelcie: DUHHH! He was the main one throwing hella shmoney while you was popping your ass back and shit, Shhhh he's coming out the door.

Jahron: Hey ladies. And isn't your name Audridabeast??

Audri: Umm... Yea Audrianna

Kelcie: (Whispering) Ohh shit bitch, go get your dick.

Jahron: I saw you, and you was looking good.

Audri: Thank you, and I'm not a hoe, I'm not smashing, if you're trying to holla at me. Not that type of girl, just because i'm a stripper... {Jahron put his finger on her lips to indicate to be quiet}

Jahron: Listen, I'm not trying to fuck you, I'm here to get to know you. It seems like you have a lot of shit you're going through and want to accomplish, you look smart, and beautiful. 

Audri: Well, Thank you Jah.. ron, is that right? And Kel can you wait by the car for me?

Kelcie: Sure enjoy your company!

Jahron: Yea that's right and who the hell is that?

Audri: {Rolls eyes} That's my friend Kelcie

Jahron: Oh, Well that explains why she crazy as hell

Audri: {Smiles} Yea, she can be crazy sometimes.

Jahron: Let's exchange numbers

Audri: Alright, 404-225-7739

Jahron: Thank you, I'll call you later on

Audri: Okay.

Audri gets in the car with Kelcie and stared at Kelcie

Kelcie: What bitch? What happened?

Audri: We talk for a little, and gave him my number.

Kelcie: Bitch that can't be me, we would be fucking on sight!

Audri: Nasty ass bitch. Let's get something to eat!

Kelcie: Chipotle? McDonalds? Burger King?

{Only U started playing on the radio}

*  Yeah baby it's only you

Yeah baby it's only you

Yeah baby it's only you, oh
Nobody'll catch my eye
Girl it's only you and I
Believe me bae
No girl gon' get my love
No girls gon' get no trust  *

Audri POV

What in the hell happened? Why'd he wanted to talk to me? How come he only talked to me and not Kelcie and all the other girls? Why me? And why the hell is song playing while i'm thinking about him, and why is he so fucking cute and fine? I've never met someone like him in my damn life.

  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 

Did you enjoy this chapter? If so comment, and vote, and tell me what you think and what should happen next in the next chapter.

☆☆☆☆Much Love, 6SiixGodds6☆☆☆☆