☆Chapter 6 ☆

**Notice**
I am very sorry I have not been writing like I was supposed to. But I needed a break off and needed to focus on myself . Also I really wasn't confident in this book because I wasn't sure if anyone was going to read it. And I'm a little surprised that you guys are actually reading it 😊. This is a short chapter that I must remind you guys but further due, I am back and giving you guys another chapter. ENJOY!!
________________________________

Once I got back home I hurried up and dialed Kelcie number, I was too excited. When I called, she picked up the phone with a sleepy voice..

Kelcie: Hello ?
Audri: Girl guess what!!?
Kelcie: What? And calm down hoe
Audri: I'm moving to California with my baby and I'm going to college
Kelcie: That's good and all but what about me? You're leaving me for some dick huh?
Audri: Calm down, you're coming too (I said with an overly excited voice)
Kelcie: Audri, I can't I have business to take care of down here. I just can't get up and leave
Audri: Well I wanted you to come but I guess you can't.
Kelcie: Go have fun, go live life, I'm proud of you.
Audri: Are you okay?
Kelcie: Yea I'm fine, just come visit me sometimes and I gotta go.
Audri: I will and I love you
__________________________

Once we got off the phone, I took off my shoes and laid on the couch thinking what I'm going to do. I turned on the tv and started to listen to Jahron's music. I like his new songs and his old songs too. Some of them gets me in my feelings and the others gets me sexy and hyped. But right now I'm in my feelings. West District started to play while I'm thinking. Suddenly I get interrupted and I get a text from Jahron.

Jahron: Wyd ?
Audri: 😒 Listening to music and thinking 💭🤔
Jahron: I'm coming by, I'm knocking on your door in a second.
Audri: Mhmm 😩

Jahron's POV
I can't stop thinking about her, she's always on my mind. And I can never get her out of my head and what's crazy is that I never felt this way about a girl like this before. Everything about her catches my attention, her smile, her eyes, her hair, her body, and her personality is just amazing. She listens to me when I'm not in my best mood and I can see her in my future.

I knocked on her door, carrying her some flowers and a box of pizza for me and her. She answered the door, we stared at each other and she told me to come in.

Audri POV
Jahron knocked on my door and brought me flowers and some pizza and I really thought he was playing when he said he's coming. In the living room the song was still playing and got loud.

"I try to play numb for shit like this, but I'm cool cause this isn't love. We all have obsessions, oh sometimes, sometimes. Cause when I'm on the road I be on the road. I mean you can hold me down but I'm not to hold. Riding with my niggas we the one they chose....."

Jahron: I see you listening to my songs and shit

Audri: Okay and? Is that a problem ?

Jahron: No ma'am I'm glad you liking my shit, you're cute though. (Giving Audri a kiss)

Audri: Thank you daddy (said with a hard smile)

Jahron: So we gone eat this pizza or no?

Audri: Yes sir, so umm I'm coming to L.A.

Jahron: And what about Kelcie?

Audri: She's not coming... she said she has things to work on, so I guess it's just you and I