allkpop: The puzzle has been solved?

The puzzle is almost solved! There is a new girl group coming! One of the most anticipated girl groups of this year! Rainbow Blossom!

We still don't know much, but the thing we definitely know is that this girl group is a collaboration between Pledis and RWB ent.

Both companies confirmed that there are going to be 10 members with two sub-units! And the name was inspired by their variety of personalities.

The puzzle pieces about this group have been sprinkled trough out the years.

Please anticipate this group and keep up with the next pieces that both companies might drop at any moment!

Comments:
4,523

@Mamamoo_trash: omg they are mamamoo AND seventeen sister group!!! R.I.P kpoppers cause this is going to be lit!

         @milk_and_kookies: Ikr!

@Wheeins_dimple: I feel like they made a mistake... Also I bet they are going to be a worse version of mamamoo

         @I_took_woozis_height: Srsly!?! They haven't even debuted and you are already hating on them? Give them atleast a chance to shine! 

         @Hwasaby: Yeah I agree with @I_took_woozis_height!

@Booyoncé: Omg can't wait to see who are the members!!!

A/N

Another applyfic cause why the heck no? Also I wanted to do this for quite a while...

Sorry for the cheesy intro... And the Comments I just couldn't help myself...
Going to post rules, slots and the form soon!