My Undying Love

Chapter One

I have been with my boyfriend, Zeke, for three years. We've done everything together and life has been great.

"You look beautiful today," Zeke whispers in my ear and he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek.

"Thanks babe," I reply smiling at him.

"May I walk you to class?" he asks.

"Don't you do that every day?" my best friend, Vitta, asks slamming her locker closed, which happens to be right next to mine.

"Thanks for ruining that," Zeke says and I roll my eyes at them.

I grab my algebra 3 book out of my locker and close it.

"Sorry Zeke, I have to steal your girl. You know, secrets and periods and other girl shit,. Vitta barks, staring him down. I see him hide a smile.

"See you later baby," he murmurs. He quickly kisses my cheek and walks away. I watch him join a group of his friends down the hall. He gets multiple loud greetings when he enters the group. Me and Vitta head down the hallway in the same direction.

"So What do you think of Zarrah?" she suddenly asks me.

"Don't know her too well. She seems nice though," I answer, "Why?"

"She's cute," She replies.

I should have mentioned,Vitta likes girls as well as guys. As me and Vitta walk past Zeke's group of friends, I get a few greetings from his friends.

"Hey Leila," one says.

"Looking good Leila," another says.

"When you gonna let me get with you?" a third says. I see Zeke punch the guy in the arm. I laugh and keep walking with Vitta.

"You're too pretty for him," I hear the third guy yells after him and the group laughs.

"I'm gonna ask her out," Vitta continues, completely ignoring what just happened. She can be kind of self absorbed some times.
"Go for it," I reply kind of annoyed.

We walk into out first hour Algebra 3 class. There are big letters sprawled out across the board that read 'NEW SEATING CHART' and he has the chart tapped below that.

"What is this?" Vitta asks annoyed.

"I'm sure You can read Ms. Wells. New seating chart," Mr. Black says without looking up.

"Looks like we aren't sitting together anymore," I inform Vitta, while eyeing chart.

"This is stupid. Mr. Black, can me and Leila just continue to sit with each other," she pleads.

"So You can cheat your way through the rest of my class? I don't think so. Find your seat," He says eyeing her.

"Ugh whatever," She groans. She checks the chart and stomps to her seat. I stiffle a laugh and find my seat. Vitta ended up in the front and I in the back. I hate sitting in the back. Its hard to hear and concentrate. I didn't bother to check who was sitting beside me. As the bells rings someone comes jogging in.
He hands Mr. Black a slip of paper.

"Mr. Nells. Almost late. Don't do it again," he says.

"Sorry, got lost," he murmurs.

"Take a seat in the back next to Leila," Mr. Black tells him. Jax just stands there not knowing where to go. I give him a little way and he stalks to the desk and sits down.

"Alright. Phsycology is all about getting to know people. So for today, I want you to talk to your new seat buddies and get some basic facts about them. I'll be checking for accuracy," He says and waves us off, returning to whatever he was conguring on his desk.