chapter 1

"Ashley you ready for your first day at your new school?" my mom asks me as she walks in my bedroom door.

"Ya mom give me a sec."

"Ok honey hurry up you don't want to be late." She says as she walks out the door.

My mom is always wanting us to be on time to everything so I make sure I finish doing my hair in 5 minutes flat. When I come down she already has my breakfast and lunch made. I hurry up and eat my food so we can leave.

When I finish eating she asks "You ready to go sweetheart?"

"Ya mom let's go" I tell her while grabbing my stuff and walking out the door. As we head to the car I pull out my phone to text my best friend Shay.

'On the way to the school pray for me ok 😂.'

'Sure thing boo 😘'

As we get closer to my new school I start to panic realising I have no friends to talk to. This is when I wish we had never moved in the first place.

I'm one of those people who are very shy when they go someplace new. I've always hated going to a new school because I won't know anybody. But that doesn't mean I won't defend myself against the asses and bitches of highschool.

So when we pull up in front of Lake Mead high school I just stay sat in the car. Trying to avoid going in the the place they call a school but we really know it's hell.

"Sweetheart were here you need to go get your schedule. And I will see you after I get off work alright."

"Ok mom I love you." I tell her getting out of the car. As I walk towards the building wishing I was anywhere else but here.

Author's note

Hey sorry for it being short but I'm new to this so please vote comment and tell me how I can make the rest of my book better thank you.

Ashley♓