chapter 3

On my way to the class room I look at my schedule and see---------> 
First period personal finance
Second period AP accounting
      Third period computers
      Fourth period humanities 
  Lunch
      Fifth period AP biology
      Sixth period English 3
      Seventh period free period

Seeing my outrageously planned schedule I start to freak out because people will think I'm a nerd for having such upper class classes. When I make it to the classroom I see that I'm 15 minutes late and everyone stares at me. The teacher puts down his book to take my note from me.

"Class this is Ashley Dinkins she is new here so be nice." he tells the class.

The class let's out a chuckle to his words."

Why don't  you go sit next to.... Harry Styles, ok?"

"Ya ok."

I make my way to the back of the room to the empty desk next to a smirking Harry. I just roll my eyes at him and sit down so the teacher can start teaching again.

"So you couldn't stand to stay away could you?" Harry asks me with that stupid smirk of his.

"I didn't know you were in this class." I tell him and roll my eyes at him.

"Well let me see your schedule so I can see if we have any other classes together."

"No!" I whisper yell at him cause he's starting to annoy me to no end.

"You will learn it's a bad thing to tell me no."

"And you'll learn it's a bad thing to tell me what I can and can't do you prick!" I snap at him causing  the class to look at us with confused looks on there faces.

Just then the bell rings and I'm the first one out of the class room even though I have no clue where I'm going.

"Need help finding your next class." a girl asks me.

"Ya thanks." I tell her.

"My name is Skylar by the way but you can call me sky."

"Thanks my name is Ashley but you can call me ash ."

"Ok cool what's your next class?"

"Uh...  AP Accounting."

"You have the same class as my cousin Harry."

"Wait your cousin is Harry?" I ask her shocked because she was so nice and he was just not.

"Ya have you met him already?"

"Ya I have a few times. The first and second times he knocked me down and called me newbie but the second time I yelled at him for calling me newbie. The third time was in first period."

She just looks at me with a shocked expression that quickly turns into a scared one. 

"Please tell me that really didn't happen because if it had then your in major trouble."

"Why would I be in trouble for yelling at him when he deserved it?"

"Because he hates it when people yell at him especially people he don't know. He can be ruthless when it comes to people yelling at him.

"Should I be worried because last time I saw him he was smiling at me for some unknown reason?"

"OMG you just made yourself his next conquest. He's gonna try everything he can to get You in bed and then hurt you afterwards."

Oh shit, I think I just earned myself a dance with the devil. Boy oh boy I'm so scared now.(see the sarcasm)

"Ya I'm not scared of him I've dealt with worse people than him."

"You should be scared of him he can make the rest of your high school career a living hell."

"Sky I'm going to tell you this but you can't tell anybody got it."

She just nods her head yes with a worried expression.

"Sky my dad is one of the most feared gang leaders in the world so trust me when I say this I HAVE DEALT WITH WORSE GUYS THAN YOUR COUSIN ok."

She looks at me with a surprised look on her face.

"Your dad is Jim Dinkins?" she asks skeptically.

"Yeah he is how did you know that?" I ask her confused as hell.

"Well my cousin is the most feared gang leader in the state of Nevada."

"Woah woah woah Harry is the gang leader of the Desert Eagles?"

All I can think is OH SHIT.

Authors note

Yay a long chapter that ends in a cliffhanger I'm so proud of my self seeing I'm writing this at 5 in the morning.

Vote

Comment

And tell me who you think should play as Sky seeing Harry is played as himself and Ashley is played by Katherine McNamara.

Ashley♓