Chapter 1: School

In the Mushroom Kindom Peach and Mario packed their stuff to leave. Peach : "I'm ready to go to 6th grade!" Mario: "Me to!" Peach: "The car is here come on Mario let's go!" Mario: "I'm coming!" He walked to the door with Peach. Mean while in the outer space there was a girl name Rosalina was packing too for smash Elementary. In a kingdom name Hyrule there was a princesses name Zelda. She was the next one to rule the land, but before she would do so, she was to go to Smash Elementary. Zelda: "Dady hury I don't want to be late!" The king: "I'm coming." Zeldas dad turned on the car.Down in the village were a person name Link, Link lives with he's Grandma and his little sister Aryll Link: "Grama I'm so happy that next year I'm going to 7th grade and now I'm..." He paused as he felt sad leaving his Grandma and sister Grandma: "We will be fine Link you go have fun, make friends and work do your work." Link : "Are you sure that you and Aryll will be fine?" Grandma: "Yes now hury your going to be late for class!" Link: "Bye Grama I'm going to miss you!" Aryll: "Bye! Good luck!" Link waved goodbye and left.On the way he got lost then he saw  a car and he asked the man Link: "Excuse me, do you know the way to Smash Elementary?" Man: "It's that way" The man pointed to the right. Zelda : "Dad why are we not moving?" Man: "I was telling this kid the way to Smash Elementary." Zelda: "Link? What are you doing here?" Link: "I was asking your dad were is S.E. Zelda: "Quick come in." She open the door, Link quickly got in and Zelda's dad continued to drive.