Prologue

"I'm leaving. " Harry whispered afraid of what about to come.

Suddenly the sound of a slap echoed through the room. Tears filled up Harry's eyes as he looked at Zayn's dark ones. Those eyes that he first fell in love with.

"Do it and I swear I will burn this house down. You know you're my fucking weakness so don't you ever use that against me again. " Zayn growled , jaw clenched and veins about to pop from his neck.

"With you I'm in my fucking mind , without you I'm out of it. I'm not crazy .. I'm just in love. "

If one thing can make Zayn mad and flip out , it's Harry saying the word 'leave' . Harry can't threaten him with that.

Zayn loves him too much to let this happen. But he just has a bad way of showing it.

So Harry goes with : Don't fight fire with fire , if he is screaming I talk quieter , understanding and patience.

                                ⇊

Warning guys..

This story will contain abuse whether it's mentally or physically , strong language , psychopathic actions , self harm and many more.

Read at your own risk , if this is too much for you then I suggest that you should leave.

But at the same time , it will contain lovely moments and true feelings.

Just People that need help.

This basically reflects many relationships out there. I mean I have seen close people that witness and live these relationships.

Don't act like I'm creating these things from just my imagination. Open your eyes and admit it.

So please refrain from commenting 'this is too much for me' , 'I think I can't read this anymore' ... blah blah blah.

Just leave and stop reading. ✋🏻

I have warned you and you can decide what you want to do.

BTW: If you are living a relationship like this , then leave and ask for help for the other person. And I'm sorry for whatever had happened to you.