Part 13

*Unknown pov*

Aww mister Cameron came to see if his mate was ok. She may be fine now but soon I will kill her. She may be a powerful creature but I will kill her some way some how. They will never Know what's coming to them. I will have to get closer to them first. Time to carry out Phase 1 of my plan to kill Kylie. I walked out of the underground drug store for the supernatural. I got a container of wolftainge. Wolftainge takes away a wolfs powers and they cant shift and there wolf side goes to the moon goddess until the person who lost there wolf can find a way to get it. Well time to go find a way to get this in her system.

*Kylie*

"yeah hes here don't worry.....you guys can come over......Of course hes your alpha not mine" I was currently talking to Shawn. They had all woke up to no sign of Cameron so they all freaked out I mean I understand he is there alpha. I walked out of my ensuite to see Cameron still asleep. I decided not to wake him so I walked down stairs. Everyone was sitting down in the living room including camerons pack. "Hey guys" I groggily said. "Morning" Everyone said watching the tv. "Hey guys" I said they all looked at me "Do dreams mean anything" I asked "Well of course they are either warning you or showing apart of you future." gabby said I nodded "Gabby can I talk to you" I asked pointing towards the door "yeah sure" she chirped she walked towards me and we headed to the door. "Look I really am sorry for the rudeness" I apologised "no it's fine I understand why you were like that" she shook her head and smiled at me. I missed and hugged her then we both walked inside. I went to the kitchen seeing arianna making something. "Hey" I said "oh hello hun" she spoke to me "what you making" "uh just some eggs and bacon with deer and rabbit" I nodded walking to the island she gave me my plate and i started eating. Soon finishing my plate. "Thank you" I said she nodded in responce. I walked back upstairs to see Cameron not in the bed. I heard the shower running in my room so he must be in there. I say on the bed and waited for him to come out. 10 minutes have passed and he still isn't out so I decided to check on him. I walked into the bathroom lightly knocking "cam I'm coming in" I softly said. I walked over to my big glass shower to see he wasn't in there. I looked all around the bathroom and had not there I went to turn around to turn the shower off when I came face to face with the man with half a face I screamed so loud trying to shift into my wolf to defend myself but I couldnt. What's going on I blinked and the man disapeared. I turned off the water and walked out of the bathroom going back into my room seeing Cameron still in the bed sleeping like earlier "what the hell" I whispered to my self. Cameron started to stir in his sleep soon waking up. He looked at me "morning" he said "im going to kill you" "what" I asked cam in shock and confused "I said what's the matter with you" i looked at him confusion written all cover my face "are you ok baby" he asked getting up I shook my head I must be imagining things he put his hands on my waist looking at me trying to read my thoughts but I blocked him out. "Why are you blocking me" he asked "I'm just tired that's all" I lied he nodded but I knew he didn't beleive me.

A/N
Hey guys here's an update its short
Word count-666