Part 5

*Kylie*
"SHUT THE HELL UP" someone yelled from down stairs but it sounded like they wear right next to me. I groaned and tried to get up but there was something holding me back. I looked up to see Cameron. "Wait what the fu-" I started to say but started to remember the event from last night. Cameron started to stir a little bit his arms flexing as his grip around me tightened.

I tried to get out of his arms. I quickly tried to wiggle out of his arms and i was successful. I quickly and quietly ran out of the room to the door. I opened and closed the door lightly running to the room they gave me. When I got to my room I shut the door and started pacing the room.

I don't know if he was telling the truth or not last night. Are we really Mates it can't be he's lieing. But I mean i am really close to him so it would make sure. You know what I'm just going to forget about it and act like I never heard him last night. I put on a sports bra and some Nike pros so I can go on a run. I like running it's the only way I can clear my head from this wretched world all of the judgment the pain of lost, Just everything. I walked downstairs and seen Cameron still wasn't awake. I put on my nikey shoes and head to the door "where are you going" I heard someone say I turned around to meet the pair of bright blue eyes that makes me get trapped in them I can't even speak what's wrong with me. "Hello?" Nash said waving his hand in my face "huh what" I asked shaking my head "where are you going" he asked all the boys where now standing behind him "oh uh a run" I said quietly I ran out the door but those nosey boys followed me I looked back to see Cameron was now awake and following us and all of them had no shirts on just basketball shorts I groaned why do they have to be with me every second of the day I ran faster hopping to loose them, but they caught up i just put my earbuds in and ignored them.

*after run*

I ran into the house and straight to my room, well the room they let me barrow. As soon as I got into my 'room' I saw all of my stuff in there already say up. I smiled and went to my dresser and got some clothes and put them on. I looked at the time to see it was only 2:30 pm. I walked downstairs where I see all the boys eating sandwiches. "Hey" I said they didn't look at me but they muttered there hellos.
I sat down next to Matt and Shawn.

I was getting into the movie they were watching until I felt this unwanted smell fill my nose. It smelled like wet dog. Ewww I looked around. I smell danger. My eyes turned a dark purple. My eyes shot looking around. I listened closely I hear footsteps coming from in the distance. I smell a very familiar scent filling my nose but I can't put my finger on it. I shot up from my seat running to the door. "Hey what's wrong Kylie what do you smell" shawn asked "Wet dog" I growled lowly "oh no guys get her to a safe place she's coming" cam said "come on" Shawn said grabbing my arm "NO" I shouted with a deep voice. He backed away and I could feel his wolf whimper. "Cam who is coming" I asked my eyes turning black "the queen" all of a sudden the door burst open with a hard wind following behind it making us fly across the room. I groaned in pain my eyes turning purple again "Hello Darling" my eyes shot up I can't believe this.
"Mom?"

A/N
Hey guys I haven't been feeling good but I will still try and update hope you guys liked this chapt please vote and comment I want to know how I can make this book better or what I messed up on thanks love ya.