two.

**AVA'S POV**

I walked in the lead of my two best friends barefoot as they protested for me to go back to the party. Some claims they threw at the back of my head were "it's your families party", "it literally just started", and my all time favorite "we haven't even turnt up!". I laughed and turned to face them as we all three reached my door.

"Look you guys" my British accent is still as thick as ever "I am tired of walking in heels" I shook them in my grasp "Plus greeting guests and offering wine or champagne is so boring" I groan. Kaydee and Carrie both glanced at eachother then looked at me defeated.

"If you're not gonna hang we'll go back downstairs and party without you!" Carrie said, and Kaydee laughed

"I might even twerk on a few cute guys" Me and Carrie laughed with her. She was holding her hands in the air like she wasn't guilty. Carrie acted more white than "black" but Kaydee "held onto her 'ghetto' roots" as she put it

"Alright Kay give an extra twerk for me" I said and hugged them both

"We love you, you british beaut!" They screeched as they danced down the hall and back down the stairs to the chaos.

I sighed and opened my door and gasped as I saw a beautiful little girl playing with my old dolls and pony dolls I was going to donate to a goodwill. She turned my way and rushed to me. She pulled on my dress and begged me to play with her.

"Please play with me, daddy's friend Cammy left me and he hasn't came back" she squeaked. I nodded and shut my bedroom door.

"Hi baby, what's your name?" I ask her sweetly, she looks up at me and smiles

"I'm Mackenzie!" She says and I place my hands under her arms and pick her up. 

"How old are you baby?" I ask as she plays with my bouncy curls which have miraculously stayed in place through the two hours of the party I did endure. Without hairspray I might add.

"I am four. I like your hair, can I braid it? Why does your voice sound like that?" She asks happily. She is very smart.

"Tell you what, you can braid my hair and we can play dollies after we do something very fun, alright sweetie? I am not from the U.S like you and I have what's called an accent, you do too." I tell her

"What are we gonna do?! I have an accent like you? yay!" She asks excitedly, I head towards the door and stop

"Do you like cookies?" I ask her, and she nods rapidly.

"Well it's near Christmas and we can make tree sugar cookies, decorate them and eat them with milk" she squealed and I laughed "then watch Christmas movies!"

"Can we warm the milk?" she asks seriously, I try my hardest not to laugh because her tone.

"Of course" I say and I carry her down the hall to the upstairs kitchen. 

My family has been rich since forever, I can't think of any ancestors that were not wealthy. Who needs two kitchens? I guess my mother does. I put her on the counter as I get all the neccesities to bake the cookies. I roll the dough out and set the oven as she precisely uses the cookie cutter to cut a dozen tree shaped cookies. I listen to her explain the newest Barbie movie to me and I act as intrigued as possible. Kids are my weakness, I love kids so much I have no idea what I am doing working as a model. The oven dings and she claps her hands together. I put the cookies in the fridge to cool down as I place icing in an icing plastic with the plain tip. I color each tree green after I retrieve them from the fridge and I let her dot the trees every color as the ornaments. I grab the milk and Christmas decorated plastic cups, not like red solo cups but little children cups. She pours the milk and I boost her up to the microwave to press 2 and 0, as twenty seconds to warm the milk. I grab a tray and she holds onto my dress as I carry the tray. We walk back to my room and I ask her to shut the door. I place the tray on my dresser and excuse myself. I walk into my bathroom and remove my light amount of make-up. I also search through the walk-in closet and grab a loose sweatshirt, my old volleyball shorts and christmas themed knee-high socks.  I walk outside after tying my hair into a ponytail and she's on the bed in a blanket watching Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer. I handed her a cookie and she smiled as she bit down.