Chapter 5: Sick

I opened my eyes and looked around. Because I was still sleepy I didn't notice, but after a little bit when I was more awake I saw that I was in an unknown place. I didn't know anything that was there. I started wondering where I was. The more I thought about the matter the more I panicked. I was going to get up, but when I was about to do so my legs didn't react and I lose my balance. That same instant I was about to fall I heard someone scream my name and then I feel someone's hand touch me stopping me from falling. "REN!!!! What do you think you are doing!? Don't you dare try to get out of bed again. Do you hear me?" Kazuki said all those things to me really worried and also kind of mad. I just looked at him surprised and didn't say anything.

He helped me sit in the bed and said: "You want to eat something?" "No," I replied. Even if I was feeling like dying from hunger I would never say yes. Besides, there's no reason for him to be so nice. *Grooowl* Sadly my stomach said the contrary. "If you want to eat something just say so. Is not like I kill or anything," said Kazuki. I nodded. "If you can I would be glad you brought some food..." I muttered. He said smiling brightly "Sure! Wait here a moment I will bring you something to eat. And don't you dare get up."

Several minutes later:

*Door opens* I looked and it was Kazuki who had brought food. It smelled awesome. It was rice porridge and orange juice. "I think this is the best when people are sick," said Kazuki. Why the fuck is he treating me so nicely? What does he want to get out of me? My distrust to people is so big that even his actions, that may be just he being nice seems to me like he wants something from me. Guess I can't do anything with that, with all that I have gone through. "I don't know what you're thinking but I'm doing this because I want to, there's nothing more to it," said Kazuki in a kinda serious mode. I paid it no mind and started eating.

Once I finished eating he took the things and went out of the room to the kitchen. After that, he returned and took my temperature. "At least is not as high as yesterday," said Kazuki relieved. I felt my heart beat a little faster when he made such a relieved expression. Maybe is just the fever and nothing more. At least I want to believe that.

"You are not going out of this house until you are cured," said Kazuki firmly. Does he think he can have control over me or what? I looked at him kinda mad. He looked at me in the eyes and said, "I'm not saying it for fun. I can't let you go out being sick." I just accepted and nodded a yes. Is not like I have an option. He took care of me the whole time and was always making sure I was alright. The night came and I fell asleep. I felt a lot of things today and I just wanted to forget it all. I just wanted to go to a nice place called dreams...