Hinata x reader 3: King

You were walking with Hinata at Karasuno High to the gym where he would turn in his volleyball member application and you would turn in your manager application. You walked in the door and froze as did he. "KING!" The tall boy looked over and the volleyball fell on his head. "Are you here to sign up?" A bald guy asked with hearts in his eyes. Shivers were sent down your spine. "Y-YES SIR! I WANT TO JOIN THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM!" Hinata said bowing repeatedly. "SHE'S SO CUTE!!!!!" The guy said fawning over you. You shyly hid behind Hinata. When he noticed your discomfort he stood up straight and put and arm out covering you. "Lay off the freshman Tanaka." A guy with dark hair said walking alongside a guy with grey hair. 'Why am I getting a mommy and dad vibe from those two?' You shrugged off the thought. "S-sir I want to apply to be a manager for the team." You said bowing. "I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE CLUB!" Hinata said bowing as well. "Hinata-san you don't have to keep yelling." You whispered. You heard a chuckle. "Sure. Just turn in your application. What's your name?" The guy asked you. "Y/n l/n." "I'm Sawamura Daichi. I'm the captain of the club." He took my application as well as Hinata's. "Hinata Shoyou...that name sounds familiar." Daichi shrugged off the thought. "I'm Koushi Sugawara. It's nice to see enthusiastic freshman this year." He said with a warm smile. 'This guy seems like an angel! Like lemonade on a summer day...what's the word....refreshing.' You suddenly heard yelling. You turned and saw Hinata and the freshman from last year arguing. "King!" "I told you not to call me that! I'm kageyama not king!" Suddenly Daichi threw them outside. "If you guys can't cooperate you can't be on the team." He threw back their applications and shut the door. "S-senpai, wasn't that a little harsh? They just played each other last year so they're still in enemy mode. Sort of like in Dragon Ball Z when Goku becomes a super saiyan and he's kinda harsh to Gohan like the only thing he saw was Frieza he was in ene-" You began blushing lightly realizing you were rambling. They all sort of gave you a look. "I did not peg you for an anime girl." Daichi said with a slight smile. You sheepishly rubbed the back of your head. "I get what you're trying to say y/n, as weirdly as you put it. But they need to understand that the past is the past. They're on the same side of the net now. We can't have them arguing like that. As for you, you are accepted as a manager. We have a practice game next week between our freshman as a tradition. Please make sure to be there." You nodded and then left the gym. As much as you wanted to wait for Hinata, you had to get home soon or you knew that your your parents would start going crazy. You walked over to Hinata. "Hinata-san, sorry to just leave you but I have to go home. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" "Okay! Bye y/n-San!" He got up and hugged you goodbye and you blushed lightly. Normally you just waved. You walked home and thought about the day. 'Not bad. But why did my heart flutter when he hugged me?'