Part One

(The characters name's are not the name's of the real people.)

Raelynn's Pov

Today was Thursday and I was very excited for the weekend. Usually I would feel good,  but today I just felt weird like, something was gonna happen. Well anyway my mom just dropped me and my brother off at school and we were gonna wait till they let us in.

One hour later

Finally, the first bus came and they opened the gates to the school, everyone rushed inside besides me. I walked to the gym where I met some on my friends and we waited a few minutes before we were released to go to class.

4 1/2 Hours later

"Finally lunch!" I screamed as my class made our way in the cafeteria and sit at our table.

I sat beside my best friend and we begin to talk about school and what we were gonna be doing over the weekend.

"Hey!" I heard some guys yell behind us.

Jeremiah's Pov

I looked at her from the table behind hers, she was a beautiful girl. Fair skinned, straight hair and the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. I never had the courage to speak to her, nor do I know her name. For some reason I felt like to day was gonna be different.

"Hey, Jere." One of my good friend's Cameron said. "what's up" I say before turning my attention back on the girl. "Why don't you tell her you like her?" Cam said while looking at the girl.

"yeah" the guys at the table agreed. I didn't answer and when, I didn't they decided it was time to take things into their own hands. "Hey!" They shouted at the girl.

That's when she spined around and looked at us. "Yes?" "He likes you." the guys said pointing at me.

I immediately blushed when she looked at me, she smiled and giggled before turning back around.

I was saddened when she did that, I thought she didn't like me but Cameron said he was gonna talk to her friend and figure out if she liked me. I secretly hoped she liked me, even if it was just a little.

10 minutes later lunch ended and the beauty was taken back to her class, as I was too.

The Next Day

The next day when I had got to class I asked Cameron what the girls friend had said. He said that the girls friend had given him a bit of information about the girl. He said that the girls name was Raelynn, she had a younger brother and that she indeed thought I was a bit cute and liked me a little.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------