Chapter 2

12 years later

"Mom! Daichi keeps taking my paint brushes!" our nine year old takumi growled at his twin brother.

"Our room is filled with paintings I don't have room for books."

"Ok boys I thought we agreed that half of the room is takumi's and daichi's?" I asked crossing my arms.

"We did mom."

"Ok now go organize your things and apologize to each other." They walked away apologizing to me and each other. When I looked outside sesshomaru in his huge dog demon form playing with the triplets ( boy Hideaki, girl Gina, girl Hikari) and takahiro.

"Mama I play with daddy?" Miyako asked she also has a kama mark unlike her five older siblings. Over the twelve years my grandmother had passed away so we named our youngest daughter after her (Mikayo grandmother, miyako daughter).

"Not now honey you'll get hurt" she pouted because miyako is a daddy's girl.

"Do you not want to play with mommy?" I asked she giggled and hid her face from my lips. Takumi and daichi ran past me and went to play with their father. I laughed watching my mate play cautiously with our pups they would play tug of war and they would end up dangling. I set miyako down and she transformed into her dog form to go play and I shook my head. Sesshomaru picked her up and placed her on his back and laid down with the rest of the pups. I walked over to my family and rubbed sesshomaru's cheek making his bright red and blue eyes look at me.

"Are you tired?" I asked giggling. Sesshomaru let out a growl.

Weeks later

Sesshomaru was holding miyako who had put a flower crown on him. I loved how much sesshomaru loved all of our kids.

"Mother look!" Takahiro called I was watching him swing his sword when I could see a demon waiting in the bushes.

"Takahiro look out!" I yelled thats when 'she' bolted from the bushes and scratched his face and ran away. Sesshomaru chased after him.

"Takahiro are you ok?" I asked as he held his bloody cheek.

"It hurts" I used my kama mark heal but he had three scars.

"Does it look bad?" I didn't know what to say.

"It actually makes you look cool" hideaki said. Sesshomaru came back.

"She got away I lost her scent."

"Now that you say that her scent was very familiar." Takahiro said. Now that I think about it the only women he's been around is his family sango and her twins and...reiko!

"Taka you ok?" miyako asked in her cute way as she touched his scarred cheek.

"I'm just fine miyako" he said. I looked at sesshomaru and hoped he got that I am worried.

"Takahiro if anything happens with your scar come to me or your mother" he nodded.