FIRST STORY!!!!

So I'm starting a story  for my very first time I will try my hardest to update as soon as possible first chapter is already done (yeah!!) but I don't have a cover :(    So I will be accepting any covers the title and summary are below please be creative as possible I won't be particular about anything EXCEPT font absolutely NO cursive, curly, or loopy font. 

Title:  Vindictive

Summary:  Alyanta Rose moves into an apartment with four boys who have scarred her past.  They think all is forgiven once they see how sweet and caring she is, but whatt they don't know is that it's all a part of her big plan.  No one knows what will happens when the plans she has start to fall apart.  But sometimes you have to break the plans you had before and be well ...          Unpredictable                                                                                                                                                                        Right?

SO that is my story I hope it sounds interesting despite the vague summary anywho I am looking forward to hopefully many covers to pick and choose from.

Signing off,                                                                                                                                                                                                      ADSR 

Peace ;-)