Part 2

Ok so this part is going to have a some lemon in it so if your not into that I already warned you so don't get mad at me for what you read also I hope the people who are into that like this :>

Armin's POV:

  'Oh no'
Eren looks absolutely shocked at what he sees. I have my hand on my cock and I'm masturbating to him. Once I look at him a I reach my climax almost instantly. The cum shoots out and lands on my face and chest and I ahh in pleasure before I realize what's going on I'm not a slut that masturbates to every guy I see but we've met before and I realized it when we started talking but I wasn't to sure if it was him , him as in the boy I was madly in love with in high school but now I'm sure it's him his golden eyes that look so straight forward like he knows that he can't give up on anything and his smile , the smile that mad me fall in love with him and his voice it has a sharp edge to it but you can't doubt it. All of that is right in front of me and for the first time I want it to go away and forget what it saw.

Eren POV:

What is happening I walk in on a customer and he's masturbating in front of me but I don't feel disgusted but more turned on but even so I just stare in shock

    "Uhhh ..."
  Was all I could think of because I mean he looks amazing.
  Armin' s face is red from blushing and has cum on it not only that his hair is messy from the photo shoot, his eyes tearing and looking up at me is just so hot and it turns me on not only that his heavy breathing is loud in the silent bathroom and our heartbeats are in sync.
        My body started moving on its own and before I new it we were kissing. It wasn't just any type of kiss it was hot and sloppy and Armin didn't resist but he responded by pushing against me and opening his mouth to let my tongue in.
      We sat there kissing passionately before I we stopped to breath I looked at him red and totally wrecked from the kiss. Instead of kissing again I stood up and walked out without saying a word and in the back of my mind I new this felling was LOVE. Even so I don't turn back and I hear him calling out my name I'm to confused and we just met or did we?

Armin's POV:

  "Whaaaaaa" I cry .I know what's happening though I don't want to believe that he just left . he may have forgotten about me but I was so happy to kiss him well because I've been in love with him since high school we've walked past each other countless times and we've been in the same class even. I'm just so sad now and I don't even care that I'm sitting her alone in a bathroom with cum on my face I only care that he left me. But even so I get up clean my tears and cum off my face and put on my clothes and walk out like nothing happened.