Part 4

Eren POV:

I wave good bye as Armin walks out my front door feeling quite satisfied as to what had happened just minutes ago.
~flashback~

After hearing Armins reply I pull him closer to me and his cheeks flush red from embarrassment. After a few minutes like that I grab him and slide him onto my lap. He giggles in excitement and I do the same. We stay there for awhile just staring at each other , I hope for the best and I lean in towards Armin he notices and he does the same. I watch Armin for a while and decide to kiss him , I move quickly and press our lips together Armin excepts the same because he opens his  mouth to let my tongue in. We stay there like that for what feels like just a few seconds before we have to pull back to gasp for air. We share a glance before pushing our lips together for a second time but this time it feels like years pass before we pull back again but before we can go into another passionate kiss Armins phone rings we both glance over to it and Armin carefully picks it up and moves out of my lap. 'I wonder who's calling'  ; 'damn it was just getting good to'

"Um Eren sorry I have to go"

"Yeah....yeah go ahead it's fine anyways we live right next to each other but isn't it kinda crazy we never noticed"

"Yeah!" Armin says cheerfully and I wonder how he has an amazing smile before he stops my thinking and says goodbye.

~end of flashback and a time skip~

"Eren.....EREN"

"Huh what is it"
I say while sitting in a cold chair in Levis office.

"Ugh listen you idiot we are having a get-together this Sunday for the preview of our new magazine there will be lots of people and just bring someone and make sure to dress in nice clothes not...what ever your wearing now alright you can leave"

While walking out the door of the office I met Hanji at the door way and she whispers "You know who you should bring to our party that blondie that came here a few days ago ,  I know what happened between you two hehehe"
"Wha....Hanji"I almost yell.

"Hehehe"

What a complete weirdo, well I better ask him first. I blush at the thought of Armin in a tux and I hurry to finish work and meet with him again.

I walk out the door feeling quite refreshed and walk fast to the apartment door and see Armin but before I can wave to him I see that his talking to two guys about the same age as us. One with tons of freckles and one that looks like we'll a horse. I walk closer and yell to Armin. He waves and puts out a hand for me to come closer, I do.

"Hey Eren, these are my friends Jean and Marco."

"Hello"

Jean looks pissed. And Marco looks very happy.

"Well I'll see you later then"

Armin says and he waves me to come closer and he whispers in to my ear
"Those two are completely in love with each other though neither of them know that the other likes them it super funny"
Armin giggles. No wonder I was thinking they had a thing for each other .Oh yeah the party.
"Hey Armin can you come to my company's get-together it's tomorrow as in Sunday so can you?"
My heart beats faster and almost stops as Armin says yes. I smile like a fool and walk to my apartment with him.

"So...do you want to come in for some tea or something."

I ask. But obviously I don't care about the tea all i want is to have sex with Armin at least once , to feel his warm body pressed against me and myself thrusting inside of him. I shutter at the thought.

"Yes , thank you"

Armin says with a big smile and we walk into my apartment.