32

*TW: slight sex...*

After an hour Lachlan decided to go onto twitter and see everyone's responses before I did. I understood that he wanted to make sure that there was no hate but at this point if there was any I would just ignore it and only read the positive tweets.

"Babe look!" Lachlan gasped smiling brightly as he turned his phone to me. I took it out of his hands and noticed #therealscarlett was starting to trend, "that's unbelievable." I mumbled in shock and surprise.

"Check some of the tweets from the tag!" Lachlan giggled excitedly, I clicked into the hashtag and started reading through the tweets, from what I could see all of them were nice and about either people apologising or complementing me and Lachlan in a way.

"This is so amazing." I turned and smiled brightly at Lachlan who was already smiling down at me, I turned around continuing to scroll a bit more when I noticed a few twitter pages I recognised tweeting the hashtag.

@TBNRFrags: I'm so amazed by the video @ScarlettPrice did!! Go check it out #therealscarlett

@BajanCanadian: Yo everyone check out @ScarlettPrice first video ever, she is so brave #therealscarlett

I got tweets from the rest of the pack as well basically saying similar things and even people from the Sidemen who I've never met before were tweeting about it!

@minimimter: Guys @ScarlettPrice new video is something everyone needs to watch

Followed with

@miniminter: Hope you're okay btw @scarlettprice nobody deserves hate like that 🌟🌟

I smiled and showed Lachlan who I could see grew jealous, "Yeah, great, he's such a great guy." He replied in a gruff voice while pouting, I giggled at his response and leaned up to kiss him, "No need to be jealous." I teased nudging him.

Lachlan rolled his eyes and pulled me closer into his lap, "You're mine, I just don't want that to change." He mumbled into my ear, I sympathetically smiled turning so I was straddling his lap, "And it never will okay? I love you and only you."

"Promise?" He glanced up at me and my heart almost shattered from the look he gave, his eyes filled with worry but now also hope and his hair was matted down from when we were cuddling. "I promise."

He smiled and nodded leaning up to kiss me, the kiss deepened and he flipped us around so he was on top and I was now lying underneath him.

Lachlan bit and pulled at my lip earning a moan from me, he took this as advantage and slipped his tongue into my mouth as I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer to me.

My hands removed themselves from his neck and slowly down his chest until I could feel his v line under his shirt and started to gently bring it up.

We broke away so Lachlan could remove the shirt and then helped me with mine. Lachlan's hands went down to my waist as we moulded back together like a jigsaw piece.

When we were both stripped down to our underwear Lachlan stopped us and gazed into my eyes, "Are you sure?" He asked questioning to what we were about to do.

We had never really gotten this far in our relationship yet. We've seen each other naked and made out a lot but it never went this far. And for once I wasn't nervous.

I smiled reassuringly at Lachlan and nodded bringing his hands slowly down to my last remaining piece of clothing, "I love you and I want this." I promised him.

His eyes shone as his lips moulded with mine once again and we slid under the covers.

---

I tiredly turned around in Lachlan's arms so I was facing him and smiled as he gazed at me lovingly.

I lazily traced the growing stubble on his chin while he hummed at the feeling. Tonight had changed my life in more ways than one and I was glad it did and positive that it was the right thing to do.

Finally we both grew too tired to keep our eyes open and decided to sleep, I cuddled into Lachlan's side using his chest as a pillow as he wrapped his arms around me, "Goodnight Scarlett."

"Goodnight Lachlan."