Chapter 1 - Chaos all around me

--- warning - this is a highly serious story about important topics like mobile phone addiction, drug abuse, incest and cutters who harm their selves with chainsaws .... we won't take any responsibility in case of  ... ahh just read it ---  

Do you know this feeling you get when your toaster breaks down without saying a word?

No? Me neither.

But I know the feeling if your best friend is betraying you.  :'(

It really hurts always to be in the background! And in addition someone told me that I don't have a life beside school! That's why I started to harm myself with a kitchen-knife (^.^)   ... every single day since my brother broke up with me. The only thing I could rely on was my mobile phone called Hans. But Hans died yesterday ... R.I.P.  Hans. I will always miss you! 

But today is a new day, so I've got a to do list:

- cut myself (deep ... with a CHAINSAW ... made of ... wait ... I don't know what a chainsaw is made of )

- visit Hans' grave

- be a picture of misery

- find someone to kill

- if point one kills me I want to have the grave right next to Ashton Irwin (5SOS), who I'll take with me even if he's still alive

So life really sucks and my teacher has to come up with that great idea to go in the woods the whole day! Because he is too lazy to teach us.

They just want to stop me from realizing my to do list ... but they will fail! I'm cold, I can tell you it's cold as hell! (There is absolutely no point in telling you how cold I am but I do it anyway ... PITY ME!!!) I hate my best friend, but we are in the same team! Just unfair isn't it? Wait, I haven't told you why I hate her yet, have I? Well, she lately unhitched my boyfriend (means my brother) from me. That was yesterday. And it still hurts me after such a long time. I think she forgot about it. Her name is Muvi, by the way. I know, this is a pretty rare name. Actually it doesn't even exist.

Her parents just hardly know how to write, so they randomly wrote down some of the letters they knew, when the doctor asked them to name their daughter 16 years ago. When the doctor skeptically read out the name to her parents they thought "Nice name, actually!" and were content with their daughter's name.

And now that -censored- of a best friend is standing right in front of me, while the teacher is explaining the stuff we should do in the woods today, but nobody will do anyway. Neither of us is listening.  I am busy searching in my backpack for some weird drugs I found between my brothers underwear this morning (Yes you got that right I was in my brothers room and searched in his underwear), while Muvi is curiously staring at the giant chainsaw I'm carrying around.

I told you, that I won't let them interfere in my plans! Of course I knew that the chainsaw wouldn't work without electricity, that's why I also have a socket-outlet in my backpack. That should work.

"Hey, Sena, why are you carrying a chainsaw around", Muvi asks me hesitantly, as if she thought that I was going to kill her with it .... in fact no bad idea. (And yes, my name is Sena ... my parents don't know how to write either)

"My mom always wants a souvenir when i go to the woods, because she spend her half childhood in there. Today I'll bring her a tree.", I tell her.

"Oh, your mom's family had a house in the woods? That's great", she smiles. God, I hate her so much. Why can't she just shut up?

"No, her parents abandoned her somewhere in a forest when she was five. She was really stupid so it took her seven years to find her way out. And it wasn't even a forest. Actually there only were 20 trees."

She remains silent for once. 

I finally find my drugs in my backpack and look for the teacher. But he isn't there anymore. No one is there except for me and Muvi. And it is cold.

"Whoa, where did everyone go?", I wonder.

" They left a few minutes ago."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I told you multiple times already!", she exclaims.

Whoa, and I haven't even taken the drugs yet!

Well, now we are all alone standing there in the cold. A year ago this would have been a highly romantic situation, but now? No, I have to concentrate!

"Let's go!", I started heading towards the forest.

"Uh, where?", Muvi followed me. Sadly, I was hoping that I could somehow leave her behind. Now I really have to kill her at some point of this day. (Uhh super! I knew I could finish my to do list!)

"Inside the forest! What kind of bad could possibly happen?", I said when I realized that I was standing right there, where we started.

Now I open the bag with the tiny, white pills in it and throw all of them in my mouth at once. All 24 of them. I will need them to survive a whole day with my (ex-)bestie.

As I stop abruptly and look through the trees to the mountains in the distance, I spot a friendly, sparkling  Dinosaur. I decide to name him EdWAAAWWWRRRRd because his skin is sparkling in the sun. He looks at me and waves back. Finally a friendly dinosaur! I haven't met one in ages, they are always so harshly...

I ignore him anyway and continue my journey through the woods. 

I am thinking about Hans. I always will. Always. I will always miss you, Hans. You are my one and only. Always will be. (even if you just survived 2 hours in my keeping)

This is only the beginning of the story! What will happen next?

Will Sena accidentally kill her best friend Muvi while trying to fight a dangerous mermaid? Will Hans return from the dead and haunt Sena's soul? Will Sena's brother suddenly appear in the woods and realize, that she's the one for him, and not Muvi? Will Sena finally get to meet her celebrity crush from "5 seconds of summer"? ... and then kill him so nobody else can have him? Or might Sena fall in love with Muvi?

FOLLOW US TO FIND OUT!!!! ;DDD :DD ♥♥♥♥ xoxo