Chapter 1

Wonwoo's POV:
I've been hiding a secret from everyone for the longest time, it's started at birth.
My mother gave birth to twins I, Jeon Wonwoo and my twin brother Jeon Hyungwoo. My mother decided both our faiths, I to be the successful one and for Hyungwoo to be the left over trash that would cover up as me from time to time. When I would fall ill my mother would send him to school as me so I would never miss a day of school, my mother never sent him to school because she said why should she pay for two kids to go to the same school if she can pay for one and have the other go as the one who's in school when he's sick. The only time he would go to school is whenever I fall ill and he does all my homework, my mother forced him to do so.
.
There was a day 7 years ago that I would never forget though... The day my mother tried to kill my twin brother Hyungwoo, it was night time and we were driving back to Seoul from Ilsan. My mother stopped the car and made the both of us get out the car and made us both stand on the road, my mother went in her car to grab something she came back out holding a gun and pointed it at Hyungwoo. My eyes widen as I looked at my brother who was just standing there knowing what she was going to do to him, I looked at my mom and screamed at her "MOM! NO DON'T DO IT HE'S YOUR SON!!" My mother looked at me shaking a little, "I ONLY HAVE ONE SON AND THATS YOU JEON WONWOO!!" She screamed at me before shooting the bullet, I pushed my brother out the way and was shot myself in the shoulder. "HYUNG!!" I heard Hyungwoo scream, he slowly stood up and stumbled a little before running to me to catch me before I fell to the ground in complete shock. I looked at him with wide eyes then slowly turned to look at my mother, she quickly dropped the gun and went to the car and threw our bags out the car and drove off leaving the both of us on the road. I heard Hyungwoo cry and looked at me in the eye "H-Hyung.. I-I'm the one that was supposed to be shot.. Not you.. Why would you save me?" I opened my mouth to say something but couldn't because of how much pain I was starting to be in, just now a car passed by and saw us the people inside the car got out and called an ambulance and tried to calm down Hyungwoo as the other person watched me and comforted me saying that I would be okay and nothing bad would happen to me. 
The ambulance came rushing me on the gurney, Hyungwoo quickly grabbed our bags on the ground and ran inside the ambulance and sat next to me and looked at me in the with tears streaming down his face.

At the hospital, I went in surgery to get the bullet out of my shoulder. Outside the surgery room was my brother waiting and praying for me to come out the operation room, he was sitting with a nurse who was comforting him and telling him that I would be okay.

Authors POV:

As Wonwoo was unconscious and was still recovering, Wonwoo and Hyungwoo's father  came to the hospital and asked the nurse which room Jeon Wonwoo was in. The nurse pointed to the right side and said "the seventh door to the right", Mister Jeon bowed and ran to the room counting to 7 and knocked on the door before entering and saw both his sons Wonwoo and Hyungwoo. "What has your mother done.." He said as he slowly walked towards the both of them, Hyungwoo looked at him and then looked down at his hands on his lap "mom was going to shoot me.. But Wonwoo hyung was in the way..." His father looked at Hyungwoo and his eyes widen, "your mother was never supposed to kill you! Or wonwoo!" His father was furious, Mister Jeon stormed out of the hospital room before going to the police station leaving both his sons in the hospital room, Hyungwoo looked at his brother and sighed a little before walking out the room to walk around the hospital. Hyungwoo went to the cafeteria and looked at everyone eating and heard his stomach growl, he looked down at his stomach and realized he hasn't eaten a thing at all since the drive from Ilsan to Seoul. He walked back to the room to look for his wallet and didn't find it, he realized it was on the car door side in his mothers car. He sat back down in his chair and tried to sleep ignoring the fact that he was starving.

Hyungwoo was woken up by being shook by his father, he looked up at his dad and saw him holding up a bag of food and a bottle of water "I brought you some food. I thought you might have been hungry.." Hyungwoo's stomach growled before he could deny that he was hungry, his dad put the plastic bag down and takes out the food and hands him the chopsticks and sits next to him. Hyungwoo stares at his dad for a couple of seconds before proceeding to scarf down the food, his dad watches him eat and smiles a little then opens the water for Hyungwoo "hey hey slow down, drink some water" his dad hands him the water bottle and Hyungwoo takes it, taking a big gulp before continuing to eat.

Later on that day Hyungwoo and his dad waited for Wonwoo to finally wake up, Wonwoo started waking up as Hyungwoo was slowly starting to fall asleep on the couch and their father was outside making a call, Wonwoo groaned in pain making Hyungwoo jump awake and look at Wonwoo. "Hyung! You're awake!" Hyungwoo stands up and goes outside to call a nurse and a doctor and their father. Wonwoo looked at his surroundings then looked at the door to see his dad and a doctor come inside the room, his father was smiling and so was the doctor.