Going with dad

"Mommy! Daddy!" I said happily while I knocked and entered their room. Then I jumped on there bed with my devil fruit powers. I ate a devil fruit that can control almost everything. I completely forgot to introduce myself, name's Gol D. Anne, daughter of Portgas D. Rouge and Gol D. Roger, I'm 13 years old who acts like a 7 year old.

"Oh, Good Morning Anne." Mom greeted. Then a snore can still be heard from dad. I looked over to him, and man dad slept like rock. Well, dad is a heavy sleeper.

"Anne?" I heard mom called me. I looked to her and gave me a look. "You know what to do." She said. I grinned mischievously and nodded. I got off of their bed and ran to the kitchen. I grabbed a frying pan. Dad jolts up when he hears crashes, he thinks its trouble. So that's the only way we could wake him up.

I ran back to their room, mom gave me a go sign then I dropped the frying pan on the floor and dad jolted up. I laughed my butt off. Dad sighed and laughed along while mom giggled. I went to dad's left side while mom is on his right side.

"Well, good morning to my queen and princess." Dad said while hugging me and mom. This is why I love my family so much.

"Well today's the day huh?" Mom asked. My smile disappeared and in exchange, a frown.

"Anne, don't give me that look. Remember when you were still 5, you dreamed of going with your father to be a pirate?" Mom said.

"I know mom, but what about you?" I asked sadly

"I'll be fine dear. I have our closest family friends remember? Come on honey, remember we'll also celebrate your 18th together? Just 5 more years, don't worry." Mom reassured while she touched my cheek. I just nodded.

"And Anne?" Dad said. I looked up to dad. "Remember, our talk? 2 years with me and the remaining 3 with your mother." Dad said.

I nodded. Then I remembered something...

"Okay, to make this farewell even better, I cooked a family breakfast." I said.

"You know me and your mother love your cooking. You cook like your mother." Dad said. I just grinned. So we left the room and went to the dinning room. Let me tell you guys a little bit about me.

I have mom's hair color but my hair's short, I have dad's eye color but with a hint of mom's, mom's eye shape, mom's pale skin, mostly dad's behavior and a mix of mom's. So overall, I'm a perfect mix of mom and dad.

Currently, we're now eating breakfast, and here comes dad and his jokes. At times I laughed but mostly I'd rather suppress it with a giggle like mom.

After eating, I helped mom wash the dishes while dad prepared for our departure. Mom reminded me not to get into too much trouble like dad when he was in his teen years. I laughed at the time dad was drunk and did hilarious stuff and mom told me not to tell him.

Then a knock came.

I went to the door and opened it to see Rayleigh-san.

"Morning Rayleigh-san!" I greeted and grinned.

"Good Morning little Rouge." He calls me that because his reason was I look too much like mom.

"Oh, Rayleigh. Good Morning." I heard mom greeted from behind me.

"Good morning Rouge. I see Anne here isn't little anymore." He said. Mom chuckled and said, "Well to her father, she's still little."

Then dad came.

"Is everything ready, Rayleigh?" Dad asked.

"Aye, old friend." Rayleigh-san said.

"Now, you two be safe. And Anne, our talk?" Mom said.

"Yeah mom. I know." I said and grinned.

"Rayleigh, please, you guys be safe." Mom said.

"We will, Rogue." Rayleigh reassured.

"Bye mom." I said and hugged her. She gave me my back pack.

"Bye, love." Dad said to her. Mom gave dad a kiss on the cheek.

"Be safe." Mom said. I gave mom a thumbs up.

We walked all the way to the Oro Jackson. Where the crew is.

Time to set sail.