Chapter 5

5.

First Person. Clara.

"Do you want to go get petrol with me?" Tammi asked.

"Sure," I replied eating my muffin a little faster. 

Last night seemed surreal. I don't know why, but a funny feeling bubbled in my stomach. I was just taking quite a liking to Zayn, but I barely knew him. 

He could be a psycho or socio path for all I know... A cute one.

"Who was that guy you were talking to last night? Girl, he was unf," Tammi said.

"Who?"

"The guy with the sleeve. And the bright tattoo that said 'ZAP!', I think," she replied.

"Oh, uh, that was Zayn."

"Lover?" she joked.

"Yeah, definitely," I said sarcastically.

She laughed and put her hair in a pony tail. She was wearing sweatpants with 'Oxford' printed down one of the legs and a plain white t-shirt. 

I hate her for being so much better looking.

My phone started ringing.

Louis?

"Hello?"

"Uh, hey Clara. Harry can't find his phone. Remember when he told you to hold onto it last night? Do you still have it?"

"Um, hold on," I replied, checking my purse and found the iPhone with a dark grey case, "Yeah. Is it with a dark grey case?"

"Yup! He'll be over in about 10 to 15 minutes to pick it up. Bye! Mwuah!" he said smacking his lips loudly. I winced and hung up.

"Who's phone is that?" Tammi asked.

"Harry's. He told me to hold on to it last night. I don't remember why, though," I said.

"Obviously to have a reason to come back and see you today, duh," she giggled.

"Oh my god, shut the fuck up," I groaned, "He obviously forgot, stupid."

She shrugged smiling.

~

I was sitting in Tammi's car at the petrol station. She was currently filling her car up with petrol. Completely full. I don't even know why. Too lazy to get more later?

My phone vibrated.

Zayn: i want starbucks

Me: cool

Zayn: do u like starbucks

Me: who doesnt xD

Zayn: what about the apple tree

Me: harry works there

Zayn: i know but do you like that place

Me: yes but the coffee is not my favorite thing there its the cupcakes

Zayn: ew cupcakes

Me: you dont like cupcakes??? whats wrong with you!

Zayn: o:

Me: (:

Zayn: ur mean

Me: ur mean to cupcakes

Zayn: i like pancakes (:

Me: wtf irrelevant pancakes cant even compete with cupcakes btw waffles are better

Zayn: bye

Me: bye :*

I laughed as I set my phone down on my lap. What the heck was that?

Random.

Tammi got back in the car saying she wanted tea at The Apple Tree. 

"Just admit you're in love with Harry," I teased.

"Not until you admit," she smirked.

"You just admitted!"

"I did not!" she screamed back.

"Lies. Can you drop me off at home now? I want to shower and dress."

"You didn't bring your bag."

"Yes I did," I replied holding it up.

She nodded and started driving me home.

[Do you guys even read this? I feel like nobody reads this. And I'm sorry for the short chapter. But maybe if we get 50 readers I'll update a longer chapter and update more ofter.]