Finding Love...s #1

~Lucy POV

Loke shows up in my room.

"What r you doing here?!" I say holding  a blanket across my half naked body. I'm in a bra and thong!!

"Lucy you have love... I know you love me. Stop holding your love back from everyone!" Something he said made my mind set change. I'm in love with the man standing in front of me...

"Oh I love you Loke!" I drop the blanket a run to him for a hug. He opens his arms and hugs me! Oh I love him!! I love him so much!!

He throws me backwards on to the bed and I moan his name. Oh I love him!! He pulls his shirt off running to me. He jumps on me pinning me down. Oh Loke, wild!! My arms stay pinned down as he rubs his body on mine. He grabs my boobs tightly making me squeal!

"Ouhh! Loke I love you!" Off come his pants and his underwear. He bites my thong and rips it down with his teeth. He bends me over the bed and goes in hard.

"Lucy! You shall do as I say and call me master, instead of the other way around." Of coarse!!

"Oh ye-as mas--ter!" I reply while my pussy gets whipped. He told me to stop holding my love back from everyone. I'll do what he says...

I starting moaning because Loke likes that. He pulls it out and puts it in my ass. I hold the bed ass he pushes into me as far as he can. He moves to the right to fit it in harderr. Now I moan because it feels so goodd...

"Ohhh... Loke-ohh... Mass-ter! Please. Oh-God-oh... Please.." I can't stop moaning. He loves me and I love him. is what people do if you love them? Apparently.

After hours it seems. He finally cums and he tells me to swallow it. I do it because he loves me and I love him!

///////////////////////////////////// Hey!! Hope you guys like it!! If you have any lemons to request go ahead!! I wanna see them. Thanks for reading! I'll be posting lots! Sorry it's so short today.