Gray at the Bar

Gray didn't seem right... He was down, he was acting blue... Lol! *cough cough* not funny. I need to show Gray I love him by doing something for him.

"Gray, let's go to the bar... You seem upset." Not only was I doing this to help Gray get things off his mind, I'm doing this for myself to get Loke off my mind.

We show up and we walk up to the counter. The bar tender says 20 shots on the house because I looked sexy in my clothes that were to tight because they were in the dryer to long when Loke came in and... distracted me... I decided to split the shots with Gray.

Those shots where crazy!! I know don't what was in 'em. I think the tender bar slipped something in 'em. Gray was acting crazy really like me!! We start laughing and I decided to walk home with Gray... Because I can't see perfectly straight so...

The walk was long pretty when we got to Gray's place we two decided to keep up all fun we are having. We looked up this game and now we're gonna play it.

It goes this...

If I answer the qweshon correct Gray takes off a piece of clothing if I answer it wrong he puts it back on. We two are not sure how it exactly goes so we made up that if yu get the question wrong and they have all their clothes on they get to hit your hands red. If they have no clothes on and yu get it right they have to kiss you.

Gray and I started but he read the questions and who ever answers first and gets it right the other takes of a article of clothing. After he read the question we thought as fast as we can and he answered then looked at the card and check the answer. He was right so I took of my socks. Next question he read, then answered fast. Woo! So I took of my pants. He read another question and answered it before I could and he was right again!! I pull off my shirt but I meeded some help to get it over my head, so he helped out. The next question followed by the correct answer spoken by Gray, again... So I I clip my bra. Gray tells me to make it more fun we should exercise after yu get a question correct also. I don't know why he wants to do exercises, but whatever. He told me my exercise was jumping jacks. So I did a two few and realized Gray was staring at me... Was I doing them correctly??

"Is this right, Gray?" I asked with my hands on my hips.

"No... It's not perfect not yet..." He leaves and comes back with a pitcher full of water. He holds it by my mouth and I drink but I can't drink it fast enough so a bunch of water goes down my body... What a waste...

"Gray could you get the water off me?" I gergled. He nodded. He hands me the pitcher and I finish off he rest. Most of it going down onto my large boobs and small stomach. He uses his tongue and gets all the water off starting at my belly botton and licking up my boobs.

"Thanks Gray. That would have been a waste of water." I say while he sucks all the water of my tits. How nice of him... I love him... I...

"Anytime Lucy. No worries because I'm here for you!" He said while squeezing my boobs. He was probably making sure there was no more water left in my boobs. "Okay Lucy continue with your jumping jacks." I didn't know... I thought I was done... Opps. When I do jumping jacks Gray's pants bulge outward. I wonder why?

After that i lost once more and then Gray kept losing till he was naked like me. Then we won again and again so I kept having to do squats or jumping jacks and kissing him on the lips.. This game had lots of exercise!! I still don't feel like normal Lucy but I don't care because I'm having fun! Gray was being so nice! Everytime he won, which was everytime (wow he's good at this game) , when I did squats he held my boobs so they didn't flop around. I also massaged them! How kind right?

Gray didn't seem real Gray yet so he said we should pay another game until we felt normal. He said we should listen to the radio and do everything the song said in it. We two must have picked a weird station because the first song said "smoke weed every day" so... We did and it was sssooo fuun. I think thatt iim... What's it called? High?? Yeperr! I'm high with Gray! Soo trïpppy... The next song said "banging on the couch" so... We went over to the couch and pounded our fists into the couch.. Thiss game iss ffün.! The next song said "fuck me, fuck me all night" so... We ran into the bedroom and Gray put me over the end of the bed and hammered his dick into me. The song was so loud we could here it over the bed squeaks. Everytime he pushed his cock far into my pussy the bed would squeak in excitement. The song changed but Gray didn't stop. The song before said all night so he continued. Gray is good at this game too! This song said "push it real good" so... Gray added to the last song and pushed it reaall good in and out. I started moaning from the great sensation. Gray was better at his then Loke..

Gray made me feel him everywhere in me. He moved to the sides to make me moan louder. He was making me moan like it was extra points to his fun game. So I started moaning his name giving me equal point with him. He started pushing faster and harder with the rhythm of the song. Damn he was good at this... He made me feel good about myself. He cums inside of me.Hehe I love games. He pauses the game and lays down on the bed facing the ceiling. I quickly run into the kitchen where the music is playing and turn it up loader so we can hear it better. I walk in and Grays there waiting to start up the game again. He grabs my waist and holds me over his dick. Then he nods and starts the game. He pushes me down and lifts me up many, many times. My boobs bounce and Gray watches them. I'm glad we get to hang out today. Doing the drinks and the games has been really fun. I tilt my head a bit look at the time... It's 12:03AM it's really late!

"Sorry Gray but I have to go!! It's late I had fun with all the drinks and games!" We get up and he puts his clothes back on except for his shirt, which he never wears, and he helps me put on my clothes he helped me with my thong, my bra, and my tee shirt which I found very helpful. He didn't help me with my pants becaus e I couldn't find them.. I don't remember were they are... I came up wth the idea of doing everything we did backwards including the game activities. So we removed our clothes again and went back to the bed.

"Gray you where laying there and I was on top. So lay down." He lays down and I get back on him trying to refresh my memory. He pushed me up and down on his dick just like before. It felt just as good as it did before then he sped up like fast forward. Then, we got down and I bent over the bed like before. He pushed in hard like before and this went on until I mentioned that's not exactly how it felt before so he. Pulled out and tried again. The first time I stopped him after 20 minutes of fucking me. So I need to wait the full 36 minutes he actually fucked me. Plus, I should probably go an extra 16 minutes from the first time I stopped him early. So I moaned like before. He pushed in all directions and I moaned his name exactly like before. It felt sort of... Better this time but I didn't say anything. Instead of continuing to look at the clock I just rested my head on the bed looking at the wall as the bed rocked and squeaked. I only continued to moan because it felt so good. It felt like I was reaching for something I've never been able to reach before. The last time I looked at the clock it was 12:30AM, he's only been fucking me for like 5 minutes so I will wait until like... 15-20 minutes and check the clock. He stood to the left a little and pushed in sideways making me moan... "Gray!! Awh-Awh-AWH! Oo! Oo Gra-y!" My voice getting high pitched said, "Don't stop! Awh-God! Awh-God! Gray pu-ush! Go-yeah-awh! I'm-I'm not done... Please! Gray-" I can't stop moaning. It feels so good!! I wish he would never stop... This I more than just a game!! I truely love him!!

"Gray I-lov-u! Awh-awh! Fuck-me!! Awh.." I don't worry because it's only been like 5 minutes since the last time I said it's been 5 minutes so it's probably... 12:40AM about now. I'll check the clock when... Oh my god!! Gray! Right there! How! Awh. I can't think... awh.. Awh-yeah! I'm basically screaming right now. In my head and out. Oo-oo-uh.. Gray. I-ca-n't I can't think s-trai-ght straight. Oh boy!

The radio is hard to hear so I try to focus on that. The words say "Call me daddy." Oh-daddy!!

"Oh-uh- daddy! Hurt-hurt me daddy... Uh-uh-awh!" My voice squeals like the bed.

Gray is my love!! He is top over Loke!! Owh! I now understand what love is...

///////////////////////////////////// Hope you enjoyed my little pervs... This one is longer!! Just like Gray is longer than Loke. XD
Peace,
lemons247