First Day

Hi, my name is Alayah Brooks and today is my first day of high school slash 10th grade. I wake up at 6 o'clock on the dot and get up. I put on mt WORST BEHAVIOR crop top, my Adidas sweats, my Adidas, my Fuck You earrings, and my light blue Ray Bands.

I get my backpack, get my keys, and walk to my red charger. I arrive 30 mins later and people already being loud. I start walking to the gym to get my schedule like everyone else. Once I got my schedule I headed to my locker. Its only the first day and people already kissing in front of my fucking locker.

"Can you get the fuck from in front of my locker?" I say impatiently. They both look up and the girl give me the stank eye and I gave it back. They moved out the way and I tried to open my locker but that shit was jammed. How the fuck this shit jammed on the first day?

"Ma you need help?'' he said,

"Sure" I replied.

Later that day............

I figured out that the dude that help me this morning his name is Darrell Jones. He was a really nice guy. Me and him have 2nd, 4th, and 5th hour together.

When the bell rang, I started to walk out of the class when Darrell walked up to me.

"Aye lil mamma call me when you get home. Alright." He said. I smiled and started to reply when his girlfriend called him.

Darrell girlfriend turned to me with a smirk. I smirked back knowing that he liked me .

I started to walk to the other way when I bumped into a someone.

''Damn ma watch where you going." he said causing me to mug the shit out of him.

"Sorry but you bumped into me asshole.''  I stated matter of fact. As i picked my shit up he just sat there and watched. 

"Hey um my name is Jace and yours?" He said and grabbed my arm.

"My name is let me the fuck go." I say and yank my arm out his hand and walk away.

Once I got to 6th hour, I take a seat in the back of the room and thank god I'm not that late. 

"Hello class my name is Mrs. Brown and I will be your math teacher this year. I will be passing out your math books based on your grades from last year. Yes there will be some high and some low but we will get you where you need to be by the end of the year." she said and started to pass out the books.

The class started talking as she passed out the books. Darrell got up and walked to me. 

"So, why you was so late?"

"Some jackass bumped into me and was holding me up." I say. Then that conversation turned into another and before I knew it, the bell rang.

I got up and walked out the classroom with Darrell right on my trail. 

"Remember to call me when you get home bestfriend." He said putting emphasis on 'bestfriend'.

"Yea what ever." I said as I started walking to my car.

When I got home, my mom still wasn't here. I picked up my phone and called Darrell. 

"So I need to ask you a question." I say as soon as he picks up. 

"What question?" He asked. He sound high. 

"Why you with that girl? I mean you could've just hit it and quit it but you stayed with her. Why? You can obviously tell she don't like me. So why you ain't just break up with her?" I ask.

"Well I'm only with her because. I'm not telling you. Aye I gotta go but I call you as soon as im done with what I'm doing. I promise."  He said. 

He did what he promised and we Face Timed until we both fell asleep.  

hope you enjoyed this chapter 

like & comment 

love you guys .......

until next time .............