Chapter 25

*Yes, I do*👰🏽💍

*_Chapter 25_*

"Wesley!!!!"🗣 Arianna yelled.

"What??"😩😩 Aiden said turning around on the bed.

Arianna pulled the blanket off him.

"It's passed 7 and we've not prepared the kids for school"😱😱😱

"What?" Aiden said getting up from his bed quickly and he checked the time on his phone.

"It's all your fault, you kept me awake through out the night"😒 Aiden said.

"What? Now, it's my fault? Fine. Don't you dare touch me ever again. Especially at night!!"😑😑 she said getting off the bed and walking out of the room.

"I was just kidding" Aiden said following her.

They went to the boys room and they were not there.

They went to their daughter's room and she wasn't there.

"Kelvin? Kaylie? Patrick?" Arianna called out.

"Mom, we're downstairs", 3 year old Kaylie yelled softly.

Arianna and Aiden went down the stairs and saw their kids prepared for school except Patrick, he was just 2 years old and wasn't yet in school.

They were all relaxed in the Tv room, watching Tom and Jerry.

Patrick saw them and rushed to Arianna and she lifted him up.

"How's my baby boy doing? She said kissing his cheeks and he kept on giggling.

"Who got you both ready for school?" Aiden asked.

"Kelvin", Kaylie said smiling.

"Really?" Arianna said astonished.

"Yes mummy, I woke up to pee and I couldn't sleep, so I dressed up for school😄😄 and I woke Kaylie up and prepared her for school too", he said softly.

Aiden and Arianna were so astonished.

"That's really good Kelvin".😄😄 Aiden said smiling.

They walked closer to them and saw that Kaylie was wearing her dress the wrong way and her hair was pretty messed up and her shoes weren't very clean.

Kelvin on the other hand was dressed up completely well, but his shoes were not very clean as well.

They smiled to themselves.

Kelvin tried his best Arianna thought to herself.

She put Patrick down on the couch.

"Aiden, please attend to them and let me get their food ready", Arianna said and left for the kitchen.

She met the house cleaner preparing something in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?", she asked her.

"Preparing food for the kids ma. You were still sleeping, so I decided to help out, cos it's already getting late".

"Aww, you didn't have to that Mary. We pay you for just cleaning up the house. Thank you tho, I'll take it from here"🙂🙂

"Alright", Mary said and she left the kitchen.

▪~~~~~~▪

Lucas came back home with his two 5 year old daughters and his 3 year old son.

They rushed quickly to their parent's room to meet their mum.

Elena saw them and quickly stopped what she was doing.