treaty

Two whole months had passed since peace was declared between the two kingdoms. For two whole months the people of both Kingdoms celebrated the long awaited peace with parties and fireworks. Two whole months since the young Iaconian Prince became the bride of the Tyrant of Kaonol. As young Optimus sat on the balcony looking at the impressive display of fireworks under the Kaonol sky he sighed with relief that he was able to live to see this day. He still remembered at the negotiations how his father almost jumped across the table to attack the Kaonol Emperor when he discovered that his most cherished son had agreed to become his bride in exchange for peace. Other agreements were made too but it was the fact that he was going to loose his favourite son that upsetted the good Iaconian King the most. Optimus then pulled his father away and told him that some things have to be sacrificed for the greater good. He told him that he did love him and he did want to see all his brothers and sister again but if they wanted peace it had to be this way.

King Ultra Magnus sighed heavily and placed a gentle kiss on his sons blue helm before telling him that he was wiser and braver than any Iaconian king. Although it broke his old and weary heart he knew that it had to be done for the sake of their Kingdoms. He then returned to the Emperor of Kaonol and agreed to his terms with a heavy heart. Once the truce was signed peace was declared and the joyful cries of the weary soldiers echoed across the valley. Optimus then said his farewells to his father and returned to Kaonol with Emperor Megatron to become his bride. The Tyrant decided to be a little compassionate and told the young Prince that once he bared him a child he could return home for three months to visit his family.

Now two months had passed and he started to show that he was now carrying. Since the Megatron had been rather careful around him and made sure that his every need was attended to. Even though he had not known him for very long Optimus had to admit that even though he was the Tyrant of Kaonol and a demon on the battlefield he was both kind and caring for him in his own unique way. Ever since that erotic evening on the berth the young Prince wasn't sure if he'd be able to look him in the optic again after feeling so embarrassed when he remembered how he acted. Megatron just laughed and said that it was rather cute how he acted about it. He may have been the violent terror of Kaonol but he was a decent husband and he could possibly be a good father to their child.

As he continued to watch the firework display he heard someone approh him from behind. Looking over his shoulder he saw that the Emperor of Kaonol had just entered and he placed a dark hand gently on his delicate shoulder. He looked tired but refused to admit it. Ever since peace was declared he had been very busy sorting out new laws and making sure his soildiers were well rewarded for their past comitment. He only had time to see his beautiful bride in the eveing time and in the morning when he awoke from a peaceful slumber. As he gazed down at his godsend bride he leaned down and pressed an audio up against his chassis where within his future heir was sleeping.

'So how is my darling little Prince coping with the carrying of my child?' he asked in a lazy tone.

Optimus rolled his optics. He always called him that even though he was no longer an Iaconian Prince but the bride of the Emperor of Kaonol. He guessed it was a habit he wasn't going to let go...not that he minded. Placing his blue hands onto of the silver helm that rested against his chassis he smiled sweetly.

'Your child is doing fine as am I thanks for asking.'

Megatron pulled away and then cupped Optimus by the chin and gently forced him to look up.

'You do realize that I want more than one child...my dear little Prince,' he purred.

Optimus blushed a little. He still couldn't get used to the extremely erotic evenings that he spent with the Emperor. Of course since he was carrying he did not touch him in fear it would hurt his child but as soon as Optimus gave birth to him he would drag him back to his chambers for some make up time. It wasn't that Optimus hated it. Megatron was a handsome mech after all...it was just that he was incredibly sensitive and he could never hold his cries of pleasure in. In a way he was looking forward to it but for now he just wanted to make sure his child came into the world safely.

'Oh don't worry...I'm sure our first child wouldn't want to live in a world without brothers and sisters he cannot play with.'

That seemed to make Megatron pleased and Optimus smiled sweetly up at him. As a gigantic explosion of fireworks erupted just outside their balcony Megatron suddenly pulled young Optimus up into a passionate kiss and purred sweetly into his audios,

'I will cherish you forever my dear little Prince.'