T w e l v e

May 28th, 2043

I wrapped my wet and drizzly hair with the pink towel that was hanging from the rack. It felt relaxing to take a shower during the night. I sighed as I stretched my arms wide open and slid on a robe to cover my naked body. My feet padded into my room as I looked for the radio.

I pressed play as I plopped back down on the bed with lotion in my hands. When I looked down at my legs, I was disgusted.

"Ew! I really need to shave my legs soon!" I sneered while taking a quick look. "I'll do it tomorrow," I quickly noted, applying a handful of lotion on my skin.

I took off my towel and flipped my hair to get some of the drizzling water stuck to the roots of my hair out. I then returned back to putting lotion on my body.

My ePhone alerted, telling me that there was a new notification. I checked to see what was up. And surely, it was a text from Lottie, of course.

Lott312: Yo, don't forget about our "double date!"

I didn't feel like responding. I figured that I'd respond tomorrow morning because I didn't want to stress out right now.

But that wasn't the only disturbance.

My little 'me time' was quickly disturbed by screaming heard from the room next door.

"Oh lord," I sighed. "Please, don't let it be Harry,"

"Oh my gosh, Taylor! Quit being dumb! Of course, it's him, it HAS to be him! He's the only other person in this house," I rolled my eyes as I muttered those words out loud.

I headed to his room and saw him moaning and screaming on the bed.

I was bothered by the fact that I was wearing a robe with nothing on the inside. But then again, it was a bit too late.

It was horrifying to watch him toss sides on the bed. He was scratching and holding on the side pillow so tightly that you could already see the marks forming. 

"Run Amanda!" He screamed, sweat was trickling down his forehead.

Who was Amanda?

"Amanda, don't listen to him! Don't, please don't! He's trying to fool you!" He pleaded in his sleep. He had both his hands fisted in a weird position.

"Don't take the candy from him, trust me!" He was begging now.

I wanted to go and comfort him, but my mind raced back to what happened last time. This was like last time, only with less tense. Last time, his reaction wasn't pretty. But in my defense, he had been acting kind of nice and different during the past few days. Maybe, this time, it would be different?    

"Wait, I'm going to change out of this robe, first," I muttered silently.

"No Amanda! No! You bewitched her-you bewitched-"

I turned around. "Oh, fuck it, I'll do that later." I decided, heading in his direction.

"Harry.... Harry?" I whispered, running my hands through his hair. Oh shit, he still had a fever. "It's just a dream, everything's alright," I tried to comfort him.