Project Popularity by MelTheBookAddict

Book title: Project Popularity
Author: MelTheBookAddict
Status: Completed

Luke Archer and Summer Merrick have always been the It-couple at Roseville High. When Luke breaks up with Summer at the beginning of senior year, Summer reveals that she has been cheating on Luke with Paul Walden, Luke's best friend.

Angry and betrayed, Luke decides to get revenge and he enlists the help of Jamie Vandeviere, a girl who has always been invincible to the popular crowd. Their goal is to transform Jamie into the most popular girl at school and take down Summer...

Lord only knows how Luke came up with that idea but...

His parents were too snotty. It was unbelievably that adults could be so, so, I don't have a word yet. I like to think only teenagers are that vicious, but...

I liked this book. I really did. Luke's friends were nice, and the part where they help Jamie clean her mother's cafe really touched me.

Summer was really a bitch and I disliked her. Note my word, dislike, not hate. Hate is really a strong word and I reserve that feeling for Umbridge. That bitch was evil! Lord knows if I was Harry Potter, I would have stuffed my wand in her nose, instead of the troll's!

Anyway, this book is a good one, beautifully written, with touching scenes.

My rating: 8 best friend cheating stars! I didn't like Paul at all!

This has nothing to do with the book being reviewed, but if you want to be popular, the key is confidence. And dress well! You'll really be feeling yourself if you know you are the best dressed in the place.

Anyway, if you have a book on wattpad, and you are confident that it is as good as Lauren's or Nova's, pm me with the link or the name. I'll read it, and I'll also be the sorting hat (the judgemental character) No hate, I promise. But do not post on my message board!