Chapter 1

"I'm Lulu Spencer. I just graduated from Port Charles High and just got accepted to Harvard University on a full scholarship. When I was 16 a junior in high school I thought that I had met the man of my dreams. His name was Dante Falconeri. He was a senior who was about to graduate and go off to Yale with a full scholarship.

"Everything was going great. We had started dating and after only being together for 6 months everything between us had changed nothing was ever the same between us."

"It all started this past January when he came home for the week for a family gathering that I had found out through mutual friends of ours that he had been cheating on me with another girl while he's been away at school."

"His mother than called and invited me over for the welcome home dinner and when I got there and saw him for the first time since he left for school. I couldn't hold my anger inside me anymore so I went over and confronted him about it and he of course lied and said that he wasn't cheating on me. So I told him that he was lying and that I knew it because I had proof. Long story short I broke up with him and after spending the next several months alone thinking about what to do while I still had a few days til I had to leave for Harvard I had decided that I needed a change so I made the decision to pack and leave."

"Several months after I broke up with Dante and I relocated to Massachusetts. I decided to go check out the campus and while I was there I registered for my classes not knowing that by going there that I'd find myself drawn to another guy. Did I say guy? I meant to say was I found myself being drawn to a man. We bumped into one another while we were at the student union. Both making our way to a table not even realizing that we were not only headed in the same direction but to the same table.

"He and I both looked at one another smiling when he all of a sudden he walked over towards the chair that I was going to sit in and said.

"Here, allow me." he says pulling out the chair for me.

I smile at him before taking the seat and reply back. "Thank you."

He smiles back at me and than gives me a wink before he makes his way back over towards his seat and sits down in the chair right across from me when he finds his voice again. " My name is Sonny Corinthos. What's yours?"

"Hi, Sonny. I'm Lulu Spencer. It's a pleasure to meet you. Are you a professor, Sonny?" asks Lulu curious to know more about this handsome man.

"Well, the pleasure's all mine, Lulu." replies Sonny as he gently leans in to take her hand and kiss it before he replies back. "Yes, I am a professor. I teach Spanish." he replies again before he leans in again only this time to move a strand of her hair out of her eyes.

"Thank you. Listen, I know we just met but how about I buy you a cup of coffee? My treat." says Lulu when all of a sudden she starts to feel goose bumps and butterflies in her stomach.

"Absolutely not. Now what kind of gentleman would I be if I let a beautiful and drop dead gorgeous woman like yourself buy the coffee. If anyone is going to be treating someone as beautiful as you to coffee it's me. And I won't take no for an answer." replies Sonny as he to starts to feel the goose bumps and the butterflies in his own stomach.