Chapter 3

Lulu shows up an hour later at Sonny's house all the while soaking wet from the rain while wearing a long coat and heels all the while with a teddy underneath her dress. She rings the door bell as she does her best to hold onto her backpack while shivering.

Sonny meanwhile hears the doorbell and heads to answer the door and opens the door to see her all wet and takes her hand and her bag as he guides her into the house.

"Hey, come on. Let's get you upstairs and out of those wet clothes." Sonny says as he takes her hand and her backpack and leads her upstairs.

"Sonny, I'm fine. All I need is a warm shower and a pair of your comfy pajamas......... oh and one other thing or in this case person." Lulu replies with a smile.

Sonny looks at her and can tell where she is going with this. Since they had started secretly seeing one another there was something that she had yet to tell him just she was scared to become if she did that she'd lose him because she wasn't as experienced. Sonny takes her hand in his as he reaches out and lifts her chin with the other "Baby, what is it? What's bothering you?"

Lulu looks up into his beautiful brown eyes as she leans in and caresses his face "I want to be with you. I want to give myself a you. I want you to be my first. Your the man of my dreams. The man I've been waiting my whole life for. I honestly thank god for bringing you my life each and every day."

Sonny looks at her in surprise but than smiles at her showing her his sexy dimples as he leans in and cups her face "Are you sure about this sweetheart because once we do this you can't take it back.

Lulu looks up into his gorgeous brown eyes as she leans and kisses him deeply and yet passionately.

Sonny returns the hunger and passion as he starts to run his hands up and down her back while she's trying to unbutton his shirt before he picks her up and she wraps her legs around his waist and carries her upstairs to his bedroom and continues to set the mood for a night of love making. They soon get out of their clothes as they make their way into the bedroom and he sets her down on the bed and then heads to the bathroom to start the bath. He then comes back out to see her staring at him ''Do you like what you see, baby?''

Lulu smiles at him as she bites her bottom lip as she watches him walk around the room ''Yes, I do. You know I do. Can you help me get out of these wet clothes?''

Sonny walks over to her and gets in between her legs as he helps her get undressed when he leans in and starts to kiss and touch her all over as she herself starts to moan over and over.