Jonny Returns

It's 2018 and Emma is 4 next week. Jonny is waiting to surprise Jac  in the crèche...

"Well I think the Herzig 8 is working exceedingly well" said Jac to Ollie. 

"I'm sure Eliot would be very proud of you" Jac grinned. 

"I'll be in my office" Jac had just received a message from a strange number telling her to go to the crèche. She called the number but there was no answer.  All of a sudden, Mo burst through the door, "So how was the op?"  

 "Fine" Jac said, very quickly

"Is everything okay?" But Jac had already left.

She made her way down to the crèche and opened the door. Jonny was sat down reading a book to Emma. "What the hell are you doing here?!?!!?" She said.     

"I thought we were meeting in here" said Johnny

"So that was you?"     

"Mysterious and sexy..." 

"Well if you haven't noticed I actually have a job to do so if you don't mind..."

"Look I came here because of my girls. I miss Emma and you. I just wish I had never left this place because I miss everything about it"

"What about your new job in Scotland?"

"It's not the same"

"Well you have no place here so if you don't leave I'll call security"

"It's Emma's birthday next week, at least let me be a part of that, you know as the Father?"

"Well there's only one person to ask"

"Emma darling, would you like daddy to get you a princess bouncy castle?" Emma nodded. But Jac was lost for words.

"Sorry, a princess bouncy castle? With your salary?"

"It's been two years and you haven't changed a bit"

"Well I've missed you. You were the only nurse who could get my coffee just right and make sure all the beds were free. You should see Darwin now!" They both laughed but stopped suddenly. Jonny put Emma down and walked over to Jac.

"We're face to face and looking into your eyes, I can see that you missed me too" Jonny smiled and told Jac that he was here to stay.