Presents

Warning: you might die from laughing.

Your POV

I wonder if my dad knows that I'm still alive. And if he does he is going to kill all my friends.

I walked to Freddyfazbears pizza and walked in with Travis it stroke 12 and the animatronics walked toward us. Luckily we had the presents and they said "what are those?" "We thought we could get you somthing." Travis said "you didn't have to lass." Foxy said. "Yes we did. You saved us a lot." "I think it's the other way around." Chica said. "Well annnnyways here. I handed foxy Freddy and chica presents and Travis gave Goldie and Bonnie their presents. "Who is opening there's first?" They looked at each other and then Goldie said "I Geuss I will." He opened it and he took out some new cloths and a iPhone 6. "OH MY GOD. You guys didn't have to do this." I was taking a video and then I said "videos can't go on forever. Someone eles open there present." "I will." Freddy said as he opened the present to see a new microphone and a new tie "I love it thanks so much guys." He said as he put on his new tie. "Can I open mine next." Chica asked. "Of course." She opened the box and took out a new dress. With 6 cupcake plushies. "CUPCAKE PLUSHIES AND A NEW DRESS. Thanks soooooooo much guys." I smiled and so did Travis. "I dibs opening my gift next." Bonnie said exited. He ripped open the present and he took out a new guitar and some strings. His jaw dropped. "I don't know what to say. Thanks so much." Everyone looked at foxy and he had nothing in his hands. "Foxy your present is outside." We ran outside and there was a big present on the side walk." He walked up to it and took off the rapping paper and there was a black and red motocicle (Srry if I spelled it wrong) "OH MY F***ING GOD😱. You didn't have to get me this." "We saw it and we thought that you might like it." "Like it like it I LOVE IT."

"How much did all the presents cost?" Goldie asked "none of your business." "Bu-" "no buts." Travis started to laugh a bit "what's so funny Travis?" "Y-You said butts. HAHA" everyone eles started to laugh and I started to laugh and Travis fell on the ground. "O-ok no more funny business. Freddy tell me who you like?" I gave him a glare that made him look down. "W-Why do I n-need t-to say?" "Just tell me." He walked up to me ad said "chica." "YASSSSSSSS ONCE AGAIN I SHIP IT." I started to run around until I hit a wall. Everyone walked up to me and I said "ow." "Everyone started laughing and so did I. Then I heard another laugh. Not a violent laugh. I got up and walked to the sound and saw Dante, laurance, Garroth, Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii~chan. Laying on the ground laughing there heads off what surprised me is that Aaron was there also laughing. But not as hard as the others. But Katelyn saw me and said "um guys we are dead." Everyone stopped laughing and looked at Katelyn and they stared to slowly turn there heads to me "h-hey Y/N so funny how we were walking in the same direction you work heh." Laurance said. "You guys are such bad liers. Come on. you guys are already here."

We walked back to the others and they seemed to be still laughing a bit about what jus happened. "What are you guys laughing at." "Cause of what you guys said and what happened." Katelyn said  trying not to have a laughing fit. "If I could I would murder you right now" "but you won't cause you love us." "*sigh* that and I don't want to go to jail." when we got to the others they asked "where did you go?" "Um some friends followed us." "Ok let's go inside and play truth or dare" (I am having so much fun writing this chapter) Katelyn said. "Ok." We all said as we walked "chica you start." "Um ok Freddy truth or dare?" "Um truth." "Who do you like?" Than he ran up to her and..........