???

Freddy's POV

We were playing truth or dare. And chica said "Freddy truth or dare?" I was really scared for both. "Truth." "Who do you like." That's when I walked to here and said "you." Than I kissed her on the lips. She kissed back. Then I heard Y/N say "thanks Katelyn you made my ship sail." "Kawaii~chan thinks that Freddy~chan and chica~sama are purfect together." "It's love at second truth or dare game we played since we became friends." Chica and I let go of the kissed and blushed madly.

Your POV

We continued playing truth or dare until I heard a recorded message on the security monitor. "I'll get it." I said as I started to walk to it. "Ok so no one needs to be here exept Y/N L/N. The pizzeria will be getting an upgrade new animatronics and the building is going to be distorted and rebuilt. Thanks bye." "HOLY F**K." I yelled. Travis came in and said "what happened?" "Here." I played the recording. When the recording finished the recording Travis said "holy F**K. This is bad. If they destroy the building the animatronics will get really hurt. And they won't heal that fast." "We need to tell them." "Ya lets go." We walked in the main area when Bonnie said "what was that about?" "Umm heh they are going to upgrade the place." "in what kind of way?" "They are going to replace you and destroy the building and rebuild it." "Oh this this is sooooo bad." "It's simple we can stay at your guys houses." "Wait can't you only stay in your human forms out of the pizzeria for a day or 2." "Ya we lied cause we didn't want you know your dad to hurt you." "Ok it's settled. You will all stay at my house." "Ok." "Waiiiiiit chica Freddy are you dating?" "Yes I Geuss why?" "I only have 3 Geust bedrooms." They started to blush like 50 shades of pink and red. We all started to laugh and fall "Kawaii~chan is going to make a Freddy~chan and chica~sama a shipping shrine." "NOOO." Katelyn and Aphmau yelled. "Why?" Kawaii~chan said in a sad tone. "Wait does vlad know about us. I mean he wasn't there when I told you guys about my crazy dad." "Um no I don't even think Zane knows." Aphmau said. "Well we will introduce them to eachother when they come to my house." "Alright." Then the bell rung for 6:00 "bye guys." We all said. And walked home. When we were walking home I saw my old friend O/F/N (old friends name) I avoided eye contact by looking away but as always she always knows if it's me or not.

(O/f/N-normal you-like this.)

"Hey murderur."

"Don't call me a murderur"

"It's true."

"I've moved on. I'll never do it again"

"How many times have you said that."

"Your corps would be rotting with the others."

"Same as always. Always saying that. You had no reason to do that."

"I had a reason."

"Hehe you would kill me right now."

"THE ONLY THING STOPPING ME FROM KILLING YOU ARE MY FRIENDS. The ones right here and ones that died cause of my dad."

"Oh look who still has imaginary friends."

"I'll would get them right now but they only come alive at 12 to 6 am."

"Making up excuses again. Ugh if I were you I'd kill you right now."

"You want to die."

I said as I started to turn into my form.

"Monster"

"Monster marks your face."

"You'll regret that."

"Heh my dads been teaching me how to kill since I was 3, I think j can handle a drama queen."

"STOP. YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE IF YOU KEEP SAYING STUFF LIKE THAT."

Travis yelled. I was shocked that he said that. I would have thought he would be flirting with her