This or That? (One Direction)

Hi guys's! This is my first book I am going to continue writing:) the first chapter isn't as good but I will make it up to you! <3 hope you enjoy!

* Samra's POV *

"I swear I'm going to fry you to death." I hated that cat, my sister loved it but I have no idea why. You couldn't even pet the thing without it hissing at you.

I was on my way to school I was actually for once exited, because my best friend Jayme was coming back from her 2 Month trip in the Caribbean. We Skype called a couple of times but for the most part it was only for tfive minutes, but now I can actually see her today.

_________________________________

I pull up to the school parking lot and find a empty spot, I was one of not many people that could drive a car, it also may be because I'm still in high school but I'm on my last year. I then slip out of my car and head for the entrance. I meet with my friend Bonnie close to the entrance, Bonnie is one of my close

friends so we both wait for Jayme.

After waiting for about five minutes we then see her appear through the front doors. Her hair is perfectly curled into luscious locks, her usual eye color is hazel but I think she decided to go with light blue contacts. I can tell she got new clothing because I have never seen that shirt on her before, it was a crop t-shirt with fringes at the end it had a Pepsi logo, it was rather fitting. She then paired that off with light blue high wasted shorts and white vans. Wow. Not used to her like that, her parents are always so strict about her clothing, never in a million years I thought that she would wear something so.. Slutty. I know she's my best friend I'm just not used to it.

"Jayme!" I yelp while running up to her and giving her the biggest hug.

"Yah..hi" she says while rolling her eyes. What. Is. Wrong. With. Her.

My only thought.

I nudge Bonnie giving her a hint to try it out herself.

"Hey Jayme" she flashes a smile.

"Uhm I gotta go. Bye" she says as if she was annoyed. We see her cascade down the hallways.

"Okay then, if she's going to be like that, then I'm going to forget about it." I say to Bonnie, I am failing my classes and I really need to focus on my schooling, I'm not doing another year at this death trap, definitely not.

First period bell rang but have a spare so I obviously don't have classes. I decided I was going to study at the library because I have a math test 6th period. I slowly walk down the quiet halls until I reach the office. A boy standing with a leather jacket on was in front of the counter talking to our schools secretary. I can only see his back, but it's a hot back. At that thought I chuckled quietly out loud. His hair was brown and curly as he brushed his hands through his hair, I was hoping he was hot, but His muscles were just popping out of his jacket. I then see him about I turn around, I get a shock of excitement when I see his face. Gorgeousness is the word to describe. His eyes were greeny and his face was perfectly set. He then starts to walk out of the office when then decide to use my one minute of courage.

"Hi, I'm Samra" I flash a smile to him.

"Oh, hi. I'm Harry, Harry Styles." He then flashes a smile back. "Would you happen to know where-" he pauses while looking at the paper In his hand. "Where the science lab is?"

His raspy voice is sexy, not to mention the England accent.

"Yeah, uhm.." I wave at him to follow me and take about five steps, I then point towards a classroom door down the hall. "That's the science lab, Mr. Buhand is loud for warning."