Chapter 1

"Damn. How expensive was this shit?" I asked as Joey rolled another joint.

"Too expensive" he answered. Joey, my boyfriend, could always get a good hook up when it come to weed, but today's was different. It was stronger and I could feel it as soon as I took a hit. The stronger the weed, the more expensive with his hook up.

"It's so..."unable to finish my sentence, I knew that it was already kicking in. Joey noticed my status too and smiled. We both had a short laughing fit.

"Tessa's throwing a party." He said. He was still clean, since he hadn't took his first hit yet. "You up for it?"

I wasn't paying attention. I was blazed already. I was investigating my hand when, "Cami? You can't seriously be high already."

"Joe," I knew he hated that nickname, but I didn't care. "This shit is fucking strong. Try it." I told him. He took my advice. He puffed out the smoke into my face, which made me laugh.

"Damn." He whispered to himself, but loud enough for me to hear.

"Right." I answered his 'not-really-a-question' question

"So how about it?" He said, already looking as if he was slipping.

"Um, I don't think so." I started. The half of my brain that wasn't already dead reminded me of the last 'party' Tessa through.

~6 months before~

"C'mon. It's a shot. It's not gunna destroy your liver in one go." A male friend if Tessa's shouted. It was my first party at high school and not even 10 minutes in I was being asked to take a shot.

"I'm just not a drinker." I protested, yet they wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Shots! Shots! Shots!" They chanted. Finally, I gave in. The drink flowed down my throat, almost as if it was meant to be there. They cheered as I slammed the glass in the table.

- 2 hours later -

I was hammered. Piss drunk. So slammed I couldn't walk in a straight line if it was drawn on the floor. But everyone continued to cheer,

"One more shot! One more shot!"

With a steady hand I grabbed the glass, but the alcohol already in my system wasn't allowing another drink. And just as fast as the drinks went in me, they came out. I vomited all over the floor. And they cheered some more. Before I had the chance to totally blank out after my episode I could hear

"Calum, Joey, Michael! Check out this chick barf up 20 shots!"

~Present Day~

"After the last party Tessa threw, I don't think I can handle it." I told Joey.

"You'll be fine babe." He said, obviously gone. And with that, I nodded, giving into the pressure once again. He leaned in and laid a sloppy kiss on me. Ugh, when will it end?

Soooo what did everyone think? First real story, really happy. Blah blah blah. I'll update again soon. Peace ✌️💚