First Day of School!!

While Pastel was asleep she heard a sound go over and over again *Ring, Ring, Ring* As she slowly woke up. She opened one of her eyes she saw a clock ringing but then she remembered SHE HAD SCHOOL!!!

Pastel Goth: AHHH ITS 7:49 IM NOT GOING TO MAKE IT! I CANT BELIEVE IT IM GOING TO BE LATE ON MY FIRST DAY AHHHH!!

Pastel JUMPED out of bed scaring her kitty "Dark night" out of bed. Pastel pushed her backpack to the side and ran in to the closet then she heard her phone ring.

Pastel Goth: UGH right now is not the time phone.

Then she heard the home phone ring *Ring, Ring, Ring* Once it stopped ringing the person left a vociemail.

Crystal_Quake: Hey its me Quake. Dont tell me you over slept again well im wait for u outside are u ready?

As soon pastel heard the vociemail she RAN to the home phone and picked up.

Pastel Goth: Im here, Just give me a minute or two.

Crystal_Quake: U over slept didnt u *As she said it in a mysterious vocie*

Pastel Goth: What....... *She said in a worried face*

Crystal_Quake: Just hurry up. U know how bella can be when shes late for SCHOOL. U have 3 more mintues HURRY.

After Crystal said her last words she hanged up the call and started to wait for her. As Pastel FINALLY finished she RAN down the stairs in to the kitchen and got a poptart. She want to the door and ran in to the car.

Bella_Quake: FINALLY UR DONE! NOW HIT THE GAS SIS!!!

Crystal_Quake: CALM DOWN!!

As Quake said when she drove off. When they finally got to school bella RAN out of the car like the flash. When bella ran out of the car The bell rang *Ring*
Quake , Pastel, and Brit RAN AS FAST AS THEY CAN.

Thanks for the idea Pastel ^-^