Chapter 3: accidental kiss

*Kyoya P.O.V*

After the day was finished Becca and me left the host club.
I look at Becca who is looking up at sky.
"Becca, do mind if I walk you home?" I ask.
"Oh, no. I would like to have some company." Becca says with a shy laugh.
"Good." I say.
Becca and I walk in silence for a while.
"So, kyoya, why did you want to walk me home?" Becca says with a smirk.
I blush and look away.
"Well, I thought I would just walk you home and show you around." I say pushing up my glasses.
"Oookkkaaayyy" Becca says laughing.
We walked in silence a little more. Becca started jumping over some rocks. "You're going to get hurt." I say.
"No way." She says focusing on her feet.
I snickered.
"Ahh!" Becca yells.
I looked over quickly as Becca was about to fall, I run over and grab her in my arms. As I catch her our lips collides, we fall on the ground still kissing.  Both out faces turn deep red.
"I-i'm so sorry!" Becca says jumping off of me. "Are you okay?!"
"I'm fine. Are you okay?" I ask her noticing her swollen ankle.
"It seems you hurt your ankle." I say, "Well, you shouldn't walk home." I pick Becca up in my arms and start walking.
"W-wait! I'm fine! Put me down glasses!" Becca yells.
"Calm down. You can't walk. I don't want you injuring yourself further." I say.
She calms down and stares at me.
"What is it?" I ask.
"Oh...nothing."