Chapter 2: meeting the host club

*Becca's P.O.V*

After my classes Kyoya invited me to meet his friends.
"They're a little pushy, but don't worry." Kyoya said when we stopped outside the door.
Kyoya pushes the door open and there stand a group of handsome boys.
'Wow' I thought.
"Hello! Welcome to the host club!" The blonde one says flinging his arms into the air.
"What might your name be princess?" The blonde one asks.
"Don't call me princess and it's Becca."  I say.
"Becca, this is Tamaki." Kyoya says.
"Nice to meet you." I says to him.  Tamaki smiles and kisses my hand. "And you've already met the twins."
Hikaru and Kaoru walk up to me and kiss my hand as well. "Nice to see you again." They say.
Kyoya rolls his eyes and walks me over to a couch where 3 boys are sitting.
"This is Mori." Kyoya says. Mori looked at me with a blank expression. "It's nice to meet you Becca." Mori says. "And this is Honey."
"Hi! Becca-chan! Do you like cake?! I love cake!" Honey yells running to me. "I love cake too!" I say shaking his hand. "Good because we have lots."
"And finally, this is Haru." Kyoya says. " It's nice to meet you." Haru says with kind smile.
"It's a pressure to meet you too." I say.
"Becca are you new here?" Haru asks me.
"Yes, I started this morning." I say.
"I started a few months ago." Haru says.
"Well welcome to Ourhan!" Tamaki and Honey say.
I smile.
"Becca-chan! Come eat some cake with me!" Honey yells grabbing my hand.
I look at Kyoya and smile, he smiles back.

*Kyoya's P.O.V*

I look at Becca as she talks to Honey.
'She sure is beautiful' 
Wait..what am I thinking...