Chapter 1

Beep beep beep.

The sound of my heart rate monitor filled my ears.

I slowly opened my eyes but all was fuzzy, like a coat of tissue paper was laying on my eyes.

I lay still, trying to get my vision back into focus. I looked around the room. I was in the hospital and I knew exactly why...

2 hours earlier...

Today was my first day at my new school. Well a PRIVATE school. In other words, a couple of nice classrooms filled with a bunch of stuck up bitches and assholes.

Before this I went to Carspie High, home of the bulldogs. The only reason I was going to St. Michaels was because my dad had just won the lottery and gotten a big job that payed a lot and my mom already had a full time job.

So SOMEHOW, in SOME way I was considered "rich" but I wouldn't say that. I have $2.56 in my wallet at home. My PARENTS are rich. Not me. Let's get that straight.

I put on the dreaded uniform and shoved my books into my navy blue bag. I walked towards the front door and went to school. I drove to school actually. In my new small little Mazda.

I arrived in the parking lot. I grabbed my things, got out of the car and causally walked towards school, like I've been there about a billion times before. Evil glares shot my way, mostly the rich bitches.

I turned away and kept walking. When I got to the doors, I tripped and my head hit the front doors. I heard some laughing, some screaming and some just carrying on with their conversations.

While I just lay on the ground, about to black out, people opened and closed the door, hitting my head. But at least they had some decency to step over me. Soon enough I blacked out and I woke up in the hospital.

Present time...

So here I lay again. Still, I have no one. My parents probably to busy at work to see their daughter but whatever I was used to this so I just drift off into a deep sleep and decided not wake up for awhile...