Introduction

This is more like a sequel to the first 'Short-Story-Series' entitled Naughty Neighbor. Same characters but maybe I added a few new extras. If you hadn't read the 1st sequel, better go back there for more fun👅. Don't be too lazy, it's just a short story!

-LatinaNextDoor💋💎

**

Classes just started. So it's another tiring and stressful school year.

Claire Peterson is teaching in John Monroe High School where her son's gonna be in his junior year there too.

Things were pretty good till this adorable jaw-dropping, eye-popping, head-turning and body shocking badass student who's unbelievably joining in Mrs. Peterson's class. OA but it's the truth.

Yes, it's none other than the hottie Noah Sandborn. If he's Claire's naughty neighbor on the block, he's also the seductive student in her class. That's his new label. Nothing different. Only that, he's her student now.

If you wonder what happened to Claire & Noah after kissing in the front yard, if you think that's all and it's over, well don't worry cause the 'Flirtationship' will be still going on. Only that, he's got new strategies and style now. And is getting hotter & irresistible than ever.

They are neighbors.
They see each other everyday.
They always meet in school.
She's the sexy teacher and he's the seductive student who's not afraid to break the rules.

They have a confusing relationship since their stupidly erotic affair in the past.

Well maybe they already want to cut down the connection between them.

Not even sure if the connection is lust or maybe now it's love.

But who knows?

Maybe they are starting a pure love.

Or

Maybe it was just all pure stupidity.

Or

Maybe just some sort of

PURE SEDUCTION...