Rising Action

"Our subject is AP Classics", Claire started to discuss in front of the class, sitting on the table, in a pencil skirt. Really, not that good role model to her students. It's inappropriate to sit on a table, right? After all it's not a chair.

"As we all know, we'll be talking about literature the whole year and I-"

"Mrs. Peterson", said a black man in a suit who just came in. He's the school principal, Ed Lawrence.

"Principal Lawrence." Claire smiled. "What a nice surprise!"

"Good news, I've approved your request to join Noah Sandborn in your class."

Then Noah did his entrance with a seductive glance. He was bringing his school bag. More like an empty bag.

Claire's smile faded. Her jaw dropped at the sight of Noah.

"No man or woman, coward or brave, can shut his destiny." He dramatically said as he walk to an empty seat at the back.

His new classmates laughed.

"Was it Achilles who said that quote?" He asked, smirking at Claire.

Claire was speechless for a while.

"Uhm, uhm..E-ed!" She went out of the room and chased the principal. "Ed wait.."

"Uhm, this is a class for AB Junior. Noah Sandborn is a transfer Senior."

"I'm confused." Said the principal as he handed Claire a letter.

It was a request letter from Claire. A letter that stated she wanted to let Noah join in her class.

But Claire didn't remember that she made something like that letter.

"Uhm, thank you." She faked a smile.

"Have a great school year." The principal patted her shoulder before going his way.

Claire stared at the letter and smirked at her self.

**

Claire was at their house, specifically in her mini-office/library room, examining the letter and her email on her laptop. It was exactly the same. But she's sure enough that she didn't make that request.

One thing in her mind.

SHE WAS HACKED.

Kevin passed by the door, hurrying himself upstairs in getting something.

"Kevin!"

"Yeah?"

"Did you send an email from my account to Principal Lawrence?"

Kevin came back with his fishing materials.

"Uhm, no. Why?"

Claire sighed.

"Cause somebody did."

She continued looking to her laptop, hoping for the mysterious answer.

Did someone else accessed her account? Hacker?

"Sounds like you've been hacked", Noah suddenly came out of nowhere, standing at the door.

Claire was shocked at his sudden presence.

"Do you want to change your password?" He asked innocently.

Why does this guy suddenly appears in random situations?

"I can help you." He whispered seductively.

Claire shot him a look. "No thanks."

SHE WAS HACKED, INDEED.