Epilogue;

Third person

10 months. 10 months after graduation is when Draco popped the question. He and Hermione were in love, big time.

A year after, Hermione announced she was pregnant. And they married a month later. The two were in love. They had 4 kids together.

April Ginevera Luna, the oldest of the Malfoy spawn. She had silky blonde hair and brown eyes.

Blaise Harry Ronald the second oldest with curly brown hair and grey eyes.

Theodore Draco second youngest. Silk brown hair with brown eyes.

Lastly, Winter Historia Pansy Nymphadora Fleur the Youngest. Her long silky blonde hair and grey eyes, she resemble more liker her father. But she had her mother's brain.

Now.. Let me tell you howbit was to see Hermione last child go to Hogwarts.

Hermione

I held her close, the final Malfoy to go to Hogwarts for a long time. She pulled away and smiled at me. Her grey eyes reminded me of the young Draco who called me a mudblood, well I kinda put that on myself.

Fred, after long chats, finally accepted Malfoy and helped me recover old memories of our sneaking around. He ended up marrying a Muggleborn named Lisa and had a few kids, but she died a few years back to a illness that was common among Muggle-borns.

Lucius was sentence to immediate death after Harry and Ron become Aurors and found the death Eaters secret hideout.

Nymphadora and Remus had 2 more kids, one of which was Winters age now.

Sirius married a Half-blood and had 2 kids. One who is also Winters age.

Harry married Astoria and had 4 kids. Ron married Pansy and had 7. Blaise married Ginny and had 3. Theo married Luna and had 4.

I kissed my older sons forehead for the last time as this would be the last time I saw him before he becomes an exchange student and goes to Durmstrang for a year.

"Bye mum!" My daughter says. I smile and wave.

They boarded the train, Draco wraps his arm around my shoulder and waves as well. I hope they make their own adventure...

The End...
Or is it??